First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What is your ideal dinner?
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15
Its one of those nights where you get to eat whatever meal you want and nothing will stop you.

For example, come to me homemade steak quesadillas...

34101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Online
Posted 10/1/15
A breaded pork cutlet (with rice) that my mom has been making since I was a kid. I never get tired of it.
3550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/1/15


I COULD MURDER A CURRY
- Death

48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

haruharuinfigaru wrote:

Its one of those nights where you get to eat whatever meal you want and nothing will stop you.

For example, come to me homemade steak casiadas...



Quesadillas?
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


haruharuinfigaru wrote:

Its one of those nights where you get to eat whatever meal you want and nothing will stop you.

For example, come to me homemade steak casiadas...



Quesadillas?


No, no. You see that was um..me spelling it..as...if I was eating it!

....Fine, you caught me spelling something wrong.
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

haruharuinfigaru wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:


haruharuinfigaru wrote:

Its one of those nights where you get to eat whatever meal you want and nothing will stop you.

For example, come to me homemade steak casiadas...



Quesadillas?


No, no. You see that was um..me spelling it..as...if I was eating it!

....Fine, you caught me spelling something wrong.

Sorry if I sounded like a jerk
3550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15
Or with the season in mind.

A big plate of potatis (potatoes), gräddfil (sourcream), lök (onion), gräslök (chives), nässlor (nettles) and a big fat torsk (cod).
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


haruharuinfigaru wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:


haruharuinfigaru wrote:

Its one of those nights where you get to eat whatever meal you want and nothing will stop you.

For example, come to me homemade steak casiadas...



Quesadillas?


No, no. You see that was um..me spelling it..as...if I was eating it!

....Fine, you caught me spelling something wrong.

Sorry if I sounded like a jerk


Haha, not at all.

I'm a college senior so feel free to call me out on my lame spelling errors.

Man, now I can go for a pizza..
3550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15

haruharuinfigaru

Haha, not at all.

I'm a college senior so feel free to call me out on my lame spelling errors.

Man, now I can go for a pizza..


Visit Sweden.

We put "everything" on our Pizzas
Posted 10/1/15

Roadmonster wrote:


haruharuinfigaru

Haha, not at all.

I'm a college senior so feel free to call me out on my lame spelling errors.

Man, now I can go for a pizza..


Visit Sweden.

We put "everything" on our Pizzas


Sweden is one of many countries that I want to visit in the future so I'll keep that in mind :).
3550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

haruharuinfigaru

Sweden is one of many countries that I want to visit in the future so I'll keep that in mind :).


Don't visit "Stockholm" aka "Fjollträsk" (Sissyswamp, it's what other swedes call Stockholm), step off in Kastrup (Denmark, Copenhagen) and take the train over to Skåne (Scania, Southern Sweden) and you will see some serious stuff. Drop a note if you're in the area.

Best wishes.
Posted 10/3/15
In the military, dinner was the highlight of my day.



1. I didn't have to prepare it.
2. I could eat as much I wanted.
3. It was something new every day.
4. It had everything I needed.

Spent the rest of my day shining my shoes, my rifle, or working out the gym

Fårikål <3



Pinnekjøtt <3

Posted 10/5/15
Pizza, pizza and.....more pizza
Posted 10/5/15
OP nuked. Oh well.
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Wales
Offline
Posted 10/6/15
Sushi or Pizza for definite. i could do with both rn even though its 8am
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.