First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Anime/Manga Character Face-Off
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Port St. Lucie Fl...
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

anikevin wrote:

Second Nomination

Lelouch vi Britannia [Code Geass] - Nominated by anikevin


I'm happy some one chose Lelouch
19132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

henikmattlog wrote:


anikevin wrote:

Second Nomination

Lelouch vi Britannia [Code Geass] - Nominated by anikevin


I'm happy some one chose Lelouch


He'd be the 33rd nomination though.
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/6/15
Sorry, Lelouch was the 33rd nominee like bobland mentioned, and the number of nominees are 32.

List:

1) Monkey D Luffy [One Piece] - Nominated by shoaibghori
2) Yato [Noragami] - Nominated by Llavan
3) Kuroko Tetsuya [Kuroko's Basketball] - Nominated by Piccolo9001
4) Akiyama Shinichi [Liar Game] - Nominated by Saezurigai
5) Jesus Christ [Saint Young Men] - Nominated by CKD-Anime
6) Toshinari Seki [Tonari no Seki-kun] - Nominated by lorreen
7) Ginko [Mushishi series] - Nominated by AvidReader110
8) Sakata Gintoki [Gintama] - Nominated by SprinkleSpot
9) Akira Takizawa [Eden of the East] - Nominated by hayate_sensei_853
10) Joseph Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency] - Nominated by saprobe
11) Junichi Tachibana [Amagami SS] - Nominated by anikevin
12) Miharu Rokujou [Nabari no Ou] - Nominated by dwilson2000
13) Natsu Dragneel [Fairy Tail] - Nominated by shoaibghori
14) Koyomi Araragi [Monogatari Series] - Nominated by Bavalt
15) Akagi Shigeru [Akagi] - Nominated by bobland
16) Yun Che [Against the Gods] - Nominated by AvidReader110
17) Masayoshi Hazama [Samurai Flamenco] - Nominated by henikmattlog
18) Rintaro Okabe [Steins;Gate] - Nominated by Bavalt
19) Genjyo Sanzo [Saiyuki] - Nominated by hayate_sensei_853
20) Kenzo Tenma [Monster] - Nominated by LeDom
21) Katsuragi Keima [The World God Only Knows] - Nominated by drbock
22) Shoyo Hinata [Haikyu!!] - Nominated by SprinkleSpot
23) Kanade Amakusa [My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy] - Nominated by Piccolo9001
24) Naofumi Iwatani [Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari] - Nominated by bobland
25) Hei [Darker than Black] - Nominated by Llavan
26) Sebastian Michaelis [Kuroshitsuji] - Nominated by saprobe
27) Yuuji Kazami [Grisaia no Kaijutsu] - Nominated by dwilson2000
28) Favaro Leone [Rage of Bahamut:Genesis] - Nominated by LeDom
29) Adlet Mayer [Rokka no Yuusha] - Nominated by drbock
30) Kenshin Himura [Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X] - Nominated by Shwuishu
31) Guts [Berserk] - Nominated by kakashi12210
32) Hakuoro [Utawarerumono] - Nominated by kakashi12210

Now, the way things work is that one of the game masters or co-masters puts this list into a list randomiser, normally using this website: https://www.random.org/lists/ , and click 'randomize'. Then the 1st list that is made will be the order of the matches. This is the list I got:

There were 32 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

31) Guts [Berserk] - Nominated by kakashi12210
20) Kenzo Tenma [Monster] - Nominated by LeDom
8) Sakata Gintoki [Gintama] - Nominated by SprinkleSpot
21) Katsuragi Keima [The World God Only Knows] - Nominated by drbock
16) Yun Che [Against the Gods] - Nominated by AvidReader110
22) Shoyo Hinata [Haikyu!!] - Nominated by SprinkleSpot
15) Akagi Shigeru [Akagi] - Nominated by bobland
13) Natsu Dragneel [Fairy Tail] - Nominated by shoaibghori
17) Masayoshi Hazama [Samurai Flamenco] - Nominated by henikmattlog
29) Adlet Mayer [Rokka no Yuusha] - Nominated by drbock
23) Kanade Amakusa [My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy] - Nominated by Piccolo9001
26) Sebastian Michaelis [Kuroshitsuji] - Nominated by saprobe
1) Monkey D Luffy [One Piece] - Nominated by shoaibghori
28) Favaro Leone [Rage of Bahamut:Genesis] - Nominated by LeDom
11) Junichi Tachibana [Amagami SS] - Nominated by anikevin
9) Akira Takizawa [Eden of the East] - Nominated by hayate_sensei_853
2) Yato [Noragami] - Nominated by Llavan
25) Hei [Darker than Black] - Nominated by Llavan
14) Koyomi Araragi [Monogatari Series] - Nominated by Bavalt
7) Ginko [Mushishi series] - Nominated by AvidReader110
32) Hakuoro [Utawarerumono] - Nominated by kakashi12210
18) Rintaro Okabe [Steins;Gate] - Nominated by Bavalt
10) Joseph Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency] - Nominated by saprobe
24) Naofumi Iwatani [Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari] - Nominated by bobland
6) Toshinari Seki [Tonari no Seki-kun] - Nominated by lorreen
30) Kenshin Himura [Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X] - Nominated by Shwuishu
4) Akiyama Shinichi [Liar Game] - Nominated by Saezurigai
12) Miharu Rokujou [Nabari no Ou] - Nominated by dwilson2000
19) Genjyo Sanzo [Saiyuki] - Nominated by hayate_sensei_853
27) Yuuji Kazami [Grisaia no Kaijutsu] - Nominated by dwilson2000
3) Kuroko Tetsuya [Kuroko's Basketball] - Nominated by Piccolo9001
5) Jesus Christ [Saint Young Men] - Nominated by CKD-Anime
Timestamp: 2015-10-07 06:20:43 UTC, IP: 78.144.23.48


So this will be the order of the matches. Normally, the above list is supposed to be taken with a screenshot, but for some reason it's not working for me...

Normally the list is given to only the game masters, co-masters and helpers, but since this game has just started, there's no one but be so anyone can start the matches If someone becomes familiar with how the game works and wants to help out, let me know I'll be very grateful if someone else helped out

So the first match:

Guts [Berserk] - Nominated by kakashi12210



vs

Kenzo Tenma [Monster] - Nominated by LeDom



Match begin!

Guts - 1
Kenzo Tenma - 0

Please try and bold out who you vote for, each match last until 8 votes Each member can only vote one each match
101437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15
This is a difficult one for me but I choose Kenzo Tenma

Guts - 1
Kenzo - 1
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Port St. Lucie Fl...
Offline
Posted 10/7/15 , edited 10/7/15
I vote for Guts

Guts - 2
Kenzo - 1
19132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/15 , edited 10/7/15
Assuming I have the format of the tournament correctly, here's the matchups:

(31) Guts [Berserk] vs. (20) Kenzo Tenma [Monster]

(8) Sakata Gintoki [Gintama] vs. (21) Katsuragi Keima [The World God Only Knows]

(16) Yun Che [Against the Gods] vs. (22) Shoyo Hinata [Haikyu!!]

(15) Akagi Shigeru [Akagi] vs. (13) Natsu Dragneel [Fairy Tail]

(17) Masayoshi Hazama [Samurai Flamenco] vs. (29) Adlet Mayer [Rokka no Yuusha]

(23) Kanade Amakusa [My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy] vs. (26) Sebastian Michaelis [Kuroshitsuji]

(1) Monkey D Luffy [One Piece] vs. (28) Favaro Leone [Rage of Bahamut:Genesis]

(11) Junichi Tachibana [Amagami SS] vs. (9) Akira Takizawa [Eden of the East]

(2) Yato [Noragami] vs. (25) Hei [Darker than Black]

(14) Koyomi Araragi [Monogatari Series] vs. (7) Ginko [Mushishi series]

(32) Hakuoro [Utawarerumono] vs. (18) Rintaro Okabe [Steins;Gate]

(10) Joseph Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency] vs. (24) Naofumi Iwatani [Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari]

(6) Toshinari Seki [Tonari no Seki-kun] vs. (30) Kenshin Himura [Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X]

(4) Akiyama Shinichi [Liar Game] vs. (12) Miharu Rokujou [Nabari no Ou]

(19) Genjyo Sanzo [Saiyuki] vs. (27) Yuuji Kazami [Grisaia no Kaijutsu]

(3) Kuroko Tetsuya [Kuroko's Basketball] vs. (5) Jesus Christ [Saint Young Men]



If each match lasts for 8 votes, it makes it a 'first to 5' match.
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/7/15 , edited 10/7/15
I vote for Guts .

Guts - 3
Kenzo - 1
One Punch Mod
85956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/7/15 , edited 10/7/15
I vote for Kenzo Tenma

Guts - 3
Kenzo - 2
39186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/7/15 , edited 10/7/15
I vote for Guts

Guts - 4
Kenzo - 2
Llavan 
8046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 10/7/15 , edited 10/7/15
I vote for Guts.

Guts - 5
Kenzo - 2
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/7/15 , edited 10/7/15

bobland wrote:

Assuming I have the format of the tournament correctly, here's the matchups:

(31) Guts [Berserk] vs. (20) Kenzo Tenma [Monster]

(8) Sakata Gintoki [Gintama] vs. (21) Katsuragi Keima [The World God Only Knows]

(16) Yun Che [Against the Gods] vs. (22) Shoyo Hinata [Haikyu!!]

(15) Akagi Shigeru [Akagi] vs. (13) Natsu Dragneel [Fairy Tail]

(17) Masayoshi Hazama [Samurai Flamenco] vs. (29) Adlet Mayer [Rokka no Yuusha]

(23) Kanade Amakusa [My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy] vs. (26) Sebastian Michaelis [Kuroshitsuji]

(1) Monkey D Luffy [One Piece] vs. (28) Favaro Leone [Rage of Bahamut:Genesis]

(11) Junichi Tachibana [Amagami SS] vs. (9) Akira Takizawa [Eden of the East]

(2) Yato [Noragami] vs. (25) Hei [Darker than Black]

(14) Koyomi Araragi [Monogatari Series] vs. (7) Ginko [Mushishi series]

(32) Hakuoro [Utawarerumono] vs. (18) Rintaro Okabe [Steins;Gate]

(10) Joseph Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency] vs. (24) Naofumi Iwatani [Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari]

(6) Toshinari Seki [Tonari no Seki-kun] vs. (30) Kenshin Himura [Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X]

(4) Akiyama Shinichi [Liar Game] vs. (12) Miharu Rokujou [Nabari no Ou]

(19) Genjyo Sanzo [Saiyuki] vs. (27) Yuuji Kazami [Grisaia no Kaijutsu]

(3) Kuroko Tetsuya [Kuroko's Basketball] vs. (5) Jesus Christ [Saint Young Men]



If each match lasts for 8 votes, it makes it a 'first to 5' match.


Thanks for making that match list And sorry, I didn't say the rules clearly, I meant that each match lasts until one nominee reaches 8 votes So the nominee that gets 8 votes first will win

Current Tally:

Guts - 5
Kenzo Tenma - 2

Guys, please try and vote like this:

Guts - 6
Kenzo Tenma - 2


If you vote for Guts, or...

Guts - 5
Kenzo Tenma - 3


If you vote for Kenzo Tenma. Thanks!
One Punch Mod
85956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/7/15 , edited 10/7/15

shoaibghori wrote:
Thanks for making that match list And sorry, I didn't say the rules clearly, I meant that each match lasts until one nominee reaches 8 votes So the nominee that gets 8 votes first will win

Current Tally:

Guts - 5
Kenzo Tenma - 2

Guys, please try and vote like this:

Guts - 6
Kenzo Tenma - 2


If you vote for Guts, or...

Guts - 5
Kenzo Tenma - 3


If you vote for Kenzo Tenma. Thanks!


I've gone back and edited everyone's votes to follow that format. Thanks for clarifying.

So, as a reminder to all, current tally is still:

Guts - 5
Kenzo Tenma - 2


34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/7/15
I vote for Guts.

Guts - 6
Kenzo - 2
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/7/15
Someone want to explain this to me?

Thank You
One Punch Mod
85956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/7/15 , edited 10/7/15

AnimeKami wrote:

Someone want to explain this to me?

Thank You


/forumtopic-921283/animemanga-character-face-off#51657577
/forumtopic-921283/animemanga-character-face-off?pg=3#51754431
/forumtopic-921283/animemanga-character-face-off?pg=3#51759941



TL;DR 32 candidates are battling it out through 1 on 1 matches. We are currently in the match of Guts v. Kenzo Tenma. Each match ends when one of the contestants gets 8 votes. 1 vote per person. Current score is Guts 6, Kenzo 2. You should vote for Kenzo so that it's Guts 6 and Kenzo 3.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.