First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply The dumbest thing you got in trouble for at school?
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/1/15
Long story short, bitch ass teacher knocked my phone on the ground, I got up quickly to pick it up after I cursed at her, she kicked my phone away slightly, told everyone I threatened her and pushed her on the ground(false false false false) and I almost got expelled, lol. Wby?
Posted 10/1/15
Was in primary school. Walking into assembly, and I scratched my cheek. My teacher pulled me to the side and said don't you dare ever scratch your cheek again or I'm going to call your parents. I didn't even have a concept of flipping the bird ahaha.
31253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/1/15
I forgot to wear a belt one day and get a whole dress code violation. Not as bad or as dumb as others probably, but it was seriously just a belt.
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

haikinka wrote:

Was in primary school. Walking into assembly, and I scratched my cheek. My teacher pulled me to the side and said don't you dare ever scratch your cheek again or I'm going to call your parents. I didn't even have a concept of flipping the bird ahaha.


Scratching cheeks is against my religion, you deserved it.
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

HikariOkami wrote:

I forgot to wear a belt one day and get a whole dress code violation. Not as bad or as dumb as others probably, but it was seriously just a belt.


I remember I used to need a belt in middle school, I got in trouble for that too, I also got in trouble for wearing my hood as well, lol.
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/1/15
I feel like I should've added that you could also talk about getting into big trouble for small shit.
31253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

TrickedMJ wrote:


HikariOkami wrote:

I forgot to wear a belt one day and get a whole dress code violation. Not as bad or as dumb as others probably, but it was seriously just a belt.


I remember I used to need a belt in middle school, I got in trouble for that too, I also got in trouble for wearing my hood as well, lol.


Ah, that actually happened to me in middle school lol. I also remember we couldn't zip our jacket zippers up but one time my friend forgot that and zipped her jacket up then one of the teachers made her take it off entirely. The dress code was strict....
12241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside The Internet
Offline
Posted 10/1/15
Me and my friend got suspended once. That was for slashing lots of car tires for fun. Because we were good friends with the school principles we got off easy. Only a 2 week suspension and we took all our homework home so we missed nothing at school.
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/1/15
I think when I put the middle finger up and my friend told on me, parents were called and they beat the shit out of me.
21860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / The Bahamas
Offline
Posted 10/1/15
In high school I was in Christian Ethics class
and all of a sudden, someone flips the fan on high and everybody starts running for the door. I don't know or understand what's happening but if I see people running away I run away and don't ask questions until everyone's stopped running. It wasn't until all of my classmates were outside and had slammed the door shut behind them that I realize the teacher hadn't joined us.

Next thing I hear is her coughing and hacking, and then the smell of pepper spray hit my nose and I could pretty much guess what had happened. My whole class got after school detention because no one would rat out the culprit or confess. I couldn't tell anyone who did it if I wanted to, I sat in the front row, the spray had to have been discharged at the very back of the class in order for no one up front to be affected at the onset.

My parents were livid...at the idiocy of the faculty. The incident was expunged from my school record but that was still two hours of my life I will never get back.
7413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 10/1/15
A friend in our cooking group accidentally put a cup of salt into our cupcakes instead of a cup of sugar (I blame it on the teacher for buying in bulk and not labeling anything). Well she tasted it...then proceeded to give us a ton of detentions, all four of us. The vice principal had to explain to her detentions weren't for screwing up an assignment only for being a nuisance (who wouldn't stop being one) in class. She wouldn't listen despite him explaining to her that he was in fact her boss.
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/1/15 , edited 10/1/15

HikariOkami wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


HikariOkami wrote:

I forgot to wear a belt one day and get a whole dress code violation. Not as bad or as dumb as others probably, but it was seriously just a belt.


I remember I used to need a belt in middle school, I got in trouble for that too, I also got in trouble for wearing my hood as well, lol.


Ah, that actually happened to me in middle school lol. I also remember we couldn't zip our jacket zippers up but one time my friend forgot that and zipped her jacket up then one of the teachers made her take it off entirely. The dress code was strict....


Same for my middle school, though I usually ignored the dress code, I hated having to wear dress pants and cargo all the time, and dark blue/grey, lol. I hated dress codes.
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

Baha_Java wrote:

In high school I was in Christian Ethics class
and all of a sudden, someone flips the fan on high and everybody starts running for the door. I don't know or understand what's happening but if I see people running away I run away and don't ask questions until everyone's stopped running. It wasn't until all of my classmates were outside and had slammed the door shut behind them that I realize the teacher hadn't joined us.

Next thing I hear is her coughing and hacking, and then the smell of pepper spray hit my nose and I could pretty much guess what had happened. My whole class got after school detention because no one would rat out the culprit or confess. I couldn't tell anyone who did it if I wanted to, I sat in the front row, the spray had to have been discharged at the very back of the class in order for no one up front to be affected at the onset.

My parents were livid...at the idiocy of the faculty. The incident was expunged from my school record but that was still two hours of my life I will never get back.


That fucking sucks.
31253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

TrickedMJ wrote:


HikariOkami wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


HikariOkami wrote:

I forgot to wear a belt one day and get a whole dress code violation. Not as bad or as dumb as others probably, but it was seriously just a belt.


I remember I used to need a belt in middle school, I got in trouble for that too, I also got in trouble for wearing my hood as well, lol.


Ah, that actually happened to me in middle school lol. I also remember we couldn't zip our jacket zippers up but one time my friend forgot that and zipped her jacket up then one of the teachers made her take it off entirely. The dress code was strict....


Same for my middle school, though I usually ignored the dress code, I hated having to wear dress pants and cargo all the time, and dark blue/grey, lol. I hated dress codes.


Dress pants and cargo pants? Eek. I just wear khaki shorts, jean shorts/jeans, and a polo shirt. Then, of course, the ever-annoying belt.
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/1/15

neugenx wrote:

A friend in our cooking group accidentally put a cup of salt into our cupcakes instead of a cup of sugar (I blame it on the teacher for buying in bulk and not labeling anything). Well she tasted it...then proceeded to give us a ton of detentions, all four of us. The vice principal had to explain to her detentions weren't for screwing up an assignment only for being a nuisance (who wouldn't stop being one) in class. She wouldn't listen despite him explaining to her that he was in fact her boss.


Was your teacher a bitch outside of this incident by any chance?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.