First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
I'm gonna be a black guy for Halloween, wby?
17648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

TrickedMJ wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I'm too old for that... is the excuse I'll be using. The real reason I won't be participating is the fact that I'm ugly...


I know that feels.


It shouldn't be too bad for you guys, it sucks that you won't be able to enjoy it because of that.


There's a lot of stuff I'm not able to enjoy because of that, but that's life. Nothing I can do.
145751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Kira0309 wrote:

I am going as a 15 year old since everyone says I look 15....even though I am 25.....whatever that just means I can technically still get away with trick or treating.

Yay more free candy for me!!!


Hey look at it this way, I am helping prevent diabetes in children by taking their candy from them!

I am such a good person xD


I always thought the age you were too old was 13. :/


Lies!!!!! You can never be too old to run around in costumes.

Just look at these guys:


I rest my case.
10187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The state of Wash...
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

MissKittenVicious wrote:

That's freakin' funny. Yesterday, my coworkers and I were just joking around and giving each other stereotypical African American names. We then proceeded to make up Chinese, Jewish, Muslim, and Hispanic ones for each other as well.

Don't ask me why. We get bored sometimes. We had to have SOME fun... Heh..


you know your company could be sued or you and your co workers could be complained on.

51379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/15
You can't be the black guy. Only Samuel L. Jackson can be the black guy.

Posted 10/2/15 , edited 10/2/15

brookline wrote:

you know your company could be sued or you and your co workers could be complained on.



For what exactly? We aren't making fun of anyone. We weren't talking about real people. We were simply thinking of names. I'd like to see the complaint for that... "oh, I'm offended because they were making up names..."
27250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/15
I'll probably be an onmyoji again. Same costume for pretty much the last 7 years.
39033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/2/15 , edited 10/2/15

MissKittenVicious wrote:


brookline wrote:

you know your company could be sued or you and your co workers could be complained on.



For what exactly? We aren't making fun of anyone. We weren't talking about real people. We were simply thinking of names. I'd like to see the complaint for that... "oh, I'm offended because they were making up names..."


Your pretend naming offended me, I am filing a grievance with the GAFWB (Global Association For Whiny Bitches).... right after I call the Wahmbulance

EDIT: nvm, brookline beat me to it
25145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

brookline wrote:


silvercrow420 wrote:

Im black and as a joke i went dressed up in a kkk costume to school once



Marrying a white woman, being rich, and joining the KKK is the dream of every black male. That is why they terrorize black women and black children in the black communities. Black males have the same hatred for black women and children that the KKK have for all black people.


This is sarcasm right?
Posted 10/2/15

thekevin4 wrote:

Your pretend naming offended me, I am filing a grievance with the GAFWB (Global Association For Whiny Bitches).... right after I call the Wahmbulance

EDIT: nvm, brookline beat me to it


Oh no you didn't...
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

TrickedMJ wrote:

I'll be a black guy.


You should go to the hood with that getup. You'll be well-received.
39033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

MissKittenVicious wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

Your pretend naming offended me, I am filing a grievance with the GAFWB (Global Association For Whiny Bitches).... right after I call the Wahmbulance

EDIT: nvm, brookline beat me to it


Oh no you didn't...


I dun-diddly-did

3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

dragontackle wrote:


brookline wrote:


silvercrow420 wrote:

Im black and as a joke i went dressed up in a kkk costume to school once



Marrying a white woman, being rich, and joining the KKK is the dream of every black male. That is why they terrorize black women and black children in the black communities. Black males have the same hatred for black women and children that the KKK have for all black people.


This is sarcasm right?


Well if its not i can honestly say that aint me at all y would i wanna actually join the kkk i mean i grew up in a prodomanitly white neighborhood i was literally the only black kid in my school i just did it cause one of my white friends dared me to nd i have a black child and i would die for her so fuck offf
Posted 10/2/15
25145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

silvercrow420 wrote:


dragontackle wrote:


brookline wrote:


silvercrow420 wrote:

Im black and as a joke i went dressed up in a kkk costume to school once



Marrying a white woman, being rich, and joining the KKK is the dream of every black male. That is why they terrorize black women and black children in the black communities. Black males have the same hatred for black women and children that the KKK have for all black people.


This is sarcasm right?


Well if its not i can honestly say that aint me at all y would i wanna actually join the kkk i mean i grew up in a prodomanitly white neighborhood i was literally the only black kid in my school i just did it cause one of my white friends dared me to nd i have a black child and i would die for her so fuck offf


Same boat as me broski.
32296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 10/2/15
I guess I'll be a Japanese business man then.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.