Post Reply *grumbling*
16026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/15
I hate my life right now. So close to the end of a series and, oops you need to renew your subscription. Only you don't get paid until next Thursday. Tough luck.... I've been supporting crubchyroll for over half a decade and I get this kinda of thank you...... Ahhhh I'm so anxious to finish my series its going to bug me all week. Quick someone put me in a coma.
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/2/15
Read the One Piece Manga from beginning to current.

there's your coma
1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / pakistan
Offline
Posted 10/2/15 , edited 10/2/15
Yeah kid2dakrazx is right or watch myself ; yourself on crunchyroll


yeah i'm serious read that stuff
4913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

SUElfenLied wrote:

I hate my life right now. So close to the end of a series and, oops you need to renew your subscription. Only you don't get paid until next Thursday. Tough luck.... I've been supporting crubchyroll for over half a decade and I get this kinda of thank you...... Ahhhh I'm so anxious to finish my series its going to bug me all week. Quick someone put me in a coma.


I have a guest pass kicking around if you want it. Send me a message if you're interested and can use it (I think there's a limit to how many you can use in a certain time period).
16026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

Kid2daKrazx wrote:

Read the One Piece Manga from beginning to current.

there's your coma


Lol, I only mentioned to be in a coma until payday, not for an entire decade.
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/2/15

SUElfenLied wrote:


Kid2daKrazx wrote:

Read the One Piece Manga from beginning to current.

there's your coma


Lol, I only mentioned to be in a coma until payday, not for an entire decade.


lol binge it
14927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 10/3/15

SUElfenLied wrote:

I hate my life right now. So close to the end of a series and, oops you need to renew your subscription. Only you don't get paid until next Thursday.


Maybe get someone to give you one of those Guest Pass thingies so you can finish watching the series??
You must be logged in to post.