Fall Anime Season of Red Heads?
32573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/3/15
Lots of love for red heads this season xD

61737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/15
New drinking game: take a shot every time a redhead tsundere princess is introduced this season.
27146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/3/15
its orange but classifies as red
8967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 10/3/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

New drinking game: take a shot every time a redhead tsundere princess is introduced this season.


Drinking games arent very fun if you only get to take one shot every few weeks.
34021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / St.Louis
Offline
Posted 10/3/15

61737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/15 , edited 10/3/15

ThisWasATriumph wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

New drinking game: take a shot every time a redhead tsundere princess is introduced this season.


Drinking games arent very fun if you only get to take one shot every few weeks.


If you're following what aired today alone, that's already 2 shots at the very least.
27146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/3/15

PhantomGundam wrote:


ThisWasATriumph wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

New drinking game: take a shot every time a redhead tsundere princess is introduced this season.


Drinking games arent very fun if you only get to take one shot every few weeks.


If you're following what aired today alone, that's already 2 shots at the very least.


New game take a shot every time you got an error message today from CR fuck up- dam need more bottles
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/3/15
I ain't complaining about that, I love redheads
Otter Modder
51191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/26/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
You must be logged in to post.