First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply If you sent a personal message to someone in or from a forum 3 times but he didn't reply, would you give up or would yo
22970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/4/15 , edited 10/4/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

OP hasn't replied yet. I wonder if he took my advice.


I think he got another account and is stalking as you speak
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/4/15
Maybe they haven't noticed, you should obviously keep trying.
80719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

OP hasn't replied yet. I wonder if he took my advice.


He took your advice. He just hasn't earned his prison internet privileges yet.
64904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 10/5/15
In most cases, I will give up after just one try. Unless it's extremely important that I get in contact with that person, I won't bother with bombarding and bamboozling that person demanding a reply. And even so, seeing that I'm quite a sensitive person when it comes to something like this that after three tires, I pull the plug on it.
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 10/5/15
Let mmeeeee think.....



Posted 10/5/15

Did nobody ever thought you how to blackmail somebody ? If that does't work track his IP internet address. And ask him, why doesn't he respond to PAPA email ? While making this face.
Posted 10/5/15
Waiting for op to reply to thread...
What's the dillio, OP?
Miley, what's good?
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

If they don't reply to you, find their Facebook account and message them there. If they still don't reply, find their address and mail them a letter with your original message followed by a "why have you been ignoring me?" written in blood. If they still haven't replied, it's safe to assume they moved and changed their address as a result of the letter. In which case, track all their records, follow their conversations with their friends, and find out where their new home is. Then go there and talk to them face to face.

If you can't get past the Facebook part, you fail as a stalker.


i'm laughing so hard
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/5/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


PhantomGundam wrote:

If they don't reply to you, find their Facebook account and message them there. If they still don't reply, find their address and mail them a letter with your original message followed by a "why have you been ignoring me?" written in blood. If they still haven't replied, it's safe to assume they moved and changed their address as a result of the letter. In which case, track all their records, follow their conversations with their friends, and find out where their new home is. Then go there and talk to them face to face.

If you can't get past the Facebook part, you fail as a stalker.


i'm laughing so hard


Man, what kind of a self-respecting stalker goes for snail mail b4 DDOS'ing their cell w/ texts and SMS dick picks + heavy-breathing voicemails?
82334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

If they don't reply to you, find their Facebook account and message them there. If they still don't reply, find their address and mail them a letter with your original message followed by a "why have you been ignoring me?" written in blood. If they still haven't replied, it's safe to assume they moved and changed their address as a result of the letter. In which case, track all their records, follow their conversations with their friends, and find out where their new home is. Then go there and talk to them face to face.

If you can't get past the Facebook part, you fail as a stalker.


When you do show up at their new home, make sure to ring the doorbell four times in quick succession. Then knock on the door repeatedly while saying "I know you're there. Why won't you come to the the door? I just want to talk." It may sound like a silly ritual, but it's important.
Posted 10/5/15
I would say
Why is this fuck messaging me 3 times, maybe he blocked you?
I block people after one message
82334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

severticas wrote:

Waiting for op to reply to thread...
What's the dillio, OP?
Miley, what's good?


There's a couple possibilities:
* OP was trolling.
* OP realized topic was some creeper level shit, and bailed.

Alternate possibilities:
* OP received a response to his PMs.
* OP already disposed of the body.
Sogno- 
45726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/15
i'd stop after one hahaha
5387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

If they don't reply to you, find their Facebook account and message them there. If they still don't reply, find their address and mail them a letter with your original message followed by a "why have you been ignoring me?" written in blood. If they still haven't replied, it's safe to assume they moved and changed their address as a result of the letter. In which case, track all their records, follow their conversations with their friends, and find out where their new home is. Then go there and talk to them face to face.

If you can't get past the Facebook part, you fail as a stalker.


How many times have you been ignored?
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

ishe5555 wrote:


severticas wrote:

Waiting for op to reply to thread...
What's the dillio, OP?
Miley, what's good?


There's a couple possibilities:
* OP was trolling.
* OP realized topic was some creeper level shit, and bailed.

Alternate possibilities:
* OP received a response to his PMs.
* OP already disposed of the body.


That or OP and that person made it work and are currently having sexy time.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.