First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Nobody talking about Yosuga No Sora curious why?
25694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

YayForKittens wrote:


scoobydew wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

I guess I'll say it.

Yosuga no Sora is not an actual hentai. Very sexual and suggestive, but not a hentai.


Ok so when its on a hentai site due to nudity and sexual situations its still not hentai- got it


Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but hentai anime are defined as being 'explicitly sexual'. As in they show EVERYTHING, in excruciating detail. This anime is showing sex, but not EXPLICIT sex. Plus there is a normal storyline for most of the show.

Trust me, I know what a hentai is. This is not one.


Ok but I am also speaking the truth when I say its also on an 18+ site not being sarcastic only facts
25694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

AnimeKami wrote:


scoobydew wrote:

I was surprised its on CR with zero censorship but I guess I am only member who was?


In what censorship are you referring to? The sexual intercourse or the showing of nipples?


No clouds like other shows nipples and booty shots and that episode 1
23950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

scoobydew wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


scoobydew wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

I guess I'll say it.

Yosuga no Sora is not an actual hentai. Very sexual and suggestive, but not a hentai.


Ok so when its on a hentai site due to nudity and sexual situations its still not hentai- got it


Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but hentai anime are defined as being 'explicitly sexual'. As in they show EVERYTHING, in excruciating detail. This anime is showing sex, but not EXPLICIT sex. Plus there is a normal storyline for most of the show.

Trust me, I know what a hentai is. This is not one.


Ok but I am also speaking the truth when I say its also on an 18+ site not being sarcastic only facts


I believe you on that. It still shows sex and nipples, so maybe that's why it's on there.

17683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 10/5/15
It's like B-Movie skinemax (cinemax)
105772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 10/5/15

scoobydew wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


scoobydew wrote:

I was surprised its on CR with zero censorship but I guess I am only member who was?


In what censorship are you referring to? The sexual intercourse or the showing of nipples?


No clouds like other shows nipples and booty shots and that episode 1


I believe that has something to do with the original broadcasting. The first to air the anime was AT-X and this broadcast station rarely censors anything.

I also do not know if a "censored" version was ever aired. If one does exist, it would of been from Tokyo-MX.
25694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

Yamstarch wrote:

It's like B-Movie skinemax (cinemax)


BINGO some late night thing you know something's up when you keep looking over your shoulder while anime is playing. I keep thinking a Mod is going to warn me about this thread cause of content lolol
Posted 10/5/15

scoobydew wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

It's like B-Movie skinemax (cinemax)


BINGO some late night thing you know something's up when you keep looking over your shoulder while anime is playing. I keep thinking a Mod is going to warn me about this thread cause of content lolol


Should I post my collection of glorious GIFs of the Sora x Haruka scene?
17683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


scoobydew wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

It's like B-Movie skinemax (cinemax)


BINGO some late night thing you know something's up when you keep looking over your shoulder while anime is playing. I keep thinking a Mod is going to warn me about this thread cause of content lolol


Should I post my collection of glorious GIFs of the Sora x Haruka scene?


Please no
Posted 10/5/15

Yamstarch wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


scoobydew wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

It's like B-Movie skinemax (cinemax)


BINGO some late night thing you know something's up when you keep looking over your shoulder while anime is playing. I keep thinking a Mod is going to warn me about this thread cause of content lolol


Should I post my collection of glorious GIFs of the Sora x Haruka scene?


Please no


YOU CAN'T STOP THEIR LOVE.





Mod Note: I'm not seriously going to post it. :/
105772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 10/5/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


scoobydew wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:

It's like B-Movie skinemax (cinemax)


BINGO some late night thing you know something's up when you keep looking over your shoulder while anime is playing. I keep thinking a Mod is going to warn me about this thread cause of content lolol


Should I post my collection of glorious GIFs of the Sora x Haruka scene?


Please no


YOU CAN'T STOP THEIR LOVE.





Mod Note: I'm not seriously going to post it. :/


But YOU did post it already...
17683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Yamstarch wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:



Should I post my collection of glorious GIFs of the Sora x Haruka scene?


Please no


YOU CAN'T STOP THEIR LOVE.





Mod Note: I'm not seriously going to post it. :/


God damn I hate you hahaha

33237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / STL
Offline
Posted 10/5/15
Still better than SAO
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

CKD-Anime wrote:

Still better than SAO

Blasphemy

17683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

CKD-Anime wrote:

Still better than SAO





Dariamus wrote:


CKD-Anime wrote:

Still better than SAO

Blasphemy



Yeah. I'd actually watch SAO again.

This not so much.

23560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M /
Online
Posted 10/5/15
I'm watching this for the first time since Sora got a lot of votes in the best sister contest. Not really impressed or hate it. Subtitles flash to fast and are, at times, too long or good reading. The quotes at the end distracting with the Chibi art style. Overall it ranks as a MEH anime to me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.