First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply #pissforequality
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

Sogno- wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Stealth advertising for Tide or some shit probably...


it's a new scent



New Pee4= by Gucci perfume?
24265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

Sogno- wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Stealth advertising for Tide or some shit probably...


it's a new scent



Ode a la loo
41651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/5/15
They troll tumblr even harder
Someone with self proclaimed "psychosis" wrote this because of one of 4chan's raids.
She's askin' for a hackin'!
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/5/15 , edited 10/5/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

They troll tumblr even harder
Someone with self proclaimed "psychosis" wrote this because of one of 4chan's raids.
She's askin' for a hackin'!


Reminds me of the navy seals copypasta
Posted 10/5/15
He does realize there are legitimate and malicious hackers (People who understand unix and stuff) lurking the internet right?
Posted 10/5/15
Yes mum, I was doing this #pissforequality thing on the internet for feminist rights. I definitely didn't wet the bed as a 22 year old.
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/15
They're marking their territory to warn others of the same species not to encroach upon their lands.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/5/15 , edited 10/5/15

Buckerss wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

They troll tumblr even harder
Someone with self proclaimed "psychosis" wrote this because of one of 4chan's raids.
She's askin' for a hackin'!


Reminds me of the navy seals copypasta


6325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Hakoniwa Academy
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

They troll tumblr even harder
Someone with self proclaimed "psychosis" wrote this because of one of 4chan's raids.
She's askin' for a hackin'!


It's always funny when tumblr wants to try and be scary
29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

The stupid trends these days....they all Piss me off.


xddddddddddddddddddddd
41651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/5/15 , edited 10/5/15

VZ68 wrote:


Buckerss wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

They troll tumblr even harder
Someone with self proclaimed "psychosis" wrote this because of one of 4chan's raids.
She's askin' for a hackin'!


Reminds me of the navy seals copypasta




lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of the Navy Seals copypasta either.
I think someone should christen it the new Navy Seals copypasta. If the shoe fits. Or at least make it its own copypasta. It's very copypasta worthy.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

VZ68 wrote:

I really need to get a twitter account, I feel like I'm not fucking with enough idiots on a daily basis.



I couldn't agree more lol.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

animegirl2222 wrote:



lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of the Navy Seals copypasta either.
I think someone should christen it the new Navy Seals copypasta. If the shoe fits. Or at least make it its own copypasta. It's very copypasta worthy.


We just need to find a funny anime reaction picture to go along with it...
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/15
These are mostly the same three pictures over and over again though. They're probably the sock puppet accounts 4chan made to get the ball rolling,
17189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

tahu157 wrote:

These are mostly the same three pictures over and over again though. They're probably the sock puppet accounts 4chan made to get the ball rolling,
it's still hilarious
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.