First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
I've met a real life tsundere and it's not fun
40248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/6/15
OP has no game
21652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/6/15
I know the fell bro. It is not fun. since the confusing effect is too strong on the Crunchyroll folks like me.
I know one, one day she speaks hardly and only about college and other days she show cats photos...
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/6/15

IngramIV wrote:

I know the fell bro. It is not fun. since the confusing effect is too strong on the Crunchyroll folks like me.
I know one, one day she speaks hardly and only about college and other days she show cats photos...

Unlike the OP, there may be hope for you

36803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15
If you want to test to see if the dere side will come out, there's a simple way really.

All you have to do is save her life from some kind of giant monster/robot/alien/disaster in a heroic way, then play it off like it's nothing. "Yeah, whatever, see you in class tomorrow."

Trust me, I've seen it a thousand times.
66670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15

marklebid wrote:

If you want to test to see if the dere side will come out, there's a simple way really.

All you have to do is save her life from some kind of giant monster/robot/alien/disaster in a heroic way, then play it off like it's nothing. "Yeah, whatever, see you in class tomorrow."

Trust me, I've seen it a thousand times.


That shouldn't happen until after he's already conveniently walked in on her changing and accidentally grabbed her breasts. At first she'll be mad, then she'll be interested in him after he's saved her life. However, she'll still pretend to be mad.
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15
idk why i expected the OP to be one of my exboyfriends
AHAHAHAHAHAH

but im not a tsun okay, shush. > ->
3226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15
Can a girl actually be tsundere without you (as a guy) being the typical clueless main character?

I mean, "normal" people that aren't as clueless as your typical high-school-anime-main-character will pretty much instantly recognize, "hey, she might be acting like this because she likes me." Unless they keep acting clueless, their reactions to her tsundere will change how tsundere she is, right?
23421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15
Man you forgot the most important thing tripping into her and accidently (snicker) grab her boob and of course give it a squeeze just to clarify what you holding on too
38313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15

uncletim wrote:

Man you forgot the most important thing tripping into her and accidently (snicker) grab her boob and of course give it a squeeze just to clarify what you holding on too


For science, of course.
28398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15
38313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15
Have you tried going for the kind, quiet dojikko? That tends to drag the tsun toward dere. It's manipulative and dishonest, but then we're connecting anime to real life in ways we shouldn't already just by classifying a real person as a "tsundere".
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15

haikinka wrote:

THat's not a tsundere that's a bitch


nice
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15
Sounds oddly attractive.
33922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Guadalajara, Mexico
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/7/15
The best definition of a tsundere is a bitch with a heart. In your case OP, she's a full bitch.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.