Post Reply Looking for super cute short duration series
mrc4nl 
3292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/6/15
The new anime season started and the summer 2015 series ended. Wakaba*girl was great and Dachigai was ok, and now i dont have a good replacement. Soming less then 9 minutes per episode.
Doesn't have to be fall 2015, as long as i can watch it on cruncyroll (here in europe)

Other series that i liked were
Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki
Urawa no Usagi-chan
Wakako-zake


I dont like series that have "cheap tricks" like slapsticks, big boobs, skirts that are too short,and that sort of things. Like
HackaDoll the Animation : NO
Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan : Has slapticks, not that bad though, still looking for cuteness overload :D
JK Meshi!: Not cute
Komori-san Can't Decline! : No, too much short skirts and big boobs


Anyone has got any ideas?








Bavalt 
22029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/6/15
Not sure if Crunchy streams it in Europe, but if so, I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying is probably a good bet.
Posted 10/6/15
Try watching Chi's Sweet Home

it`s 3 minute short and it has 104 episodes.
2698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/6/15
The Wooser series is pretty nice, it is short, (About 8 minutes an episode), kind of a dry humor, mostly going off of random un-related skits.
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/6/15
Hetalia

Its not on crunchyroll, its not the typical cute with kawaii girls but its quite fun o.o
It's 5 minutes per episode
mrc4nl 
3292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/6/15

Bavalt wrote:

Not sure if Crunchy streams it in Europe, but if so, I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying is probably a good bet.


ill look into it, thanks


Zeta-Nu wrote:

Try watching Chi's Sweet Home

it`s 3 minute short and it has 104 episodes.


its not on cruncyroll unfortulately, thanks for the tip though


pvcconvoy wrote:

The Wooser series is pretty nice, it is short, (About 8 minutes an episode), kind of a dry humor, mostly going off of random un-related skits.

Yeah i loved Wooser, with his big ego, but it aint cute.


jhanna_12 wrote:

Hetalia

Its not on crunchyroll, its not the typical cute with kawaii girls but its quite fun o.o
It's 5 minutes per episode


Ooh that looks cute , seems just the thing i am looking for
Edit ow, not on cruncyroll
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

mrc4nl wrote:


jhanna_12 wrote:

Hetalia

Its not on crunchyroll, its not the typical cute with kawaii girls but its quite fun o.o
It's 5 minutes per episode


Ooh that looks cute , seems just the thing i am looking for
Edit ow, not on cruncyroll


It's on funimation
And characters names are countries, you might learn something about history too xD
mrc4nl 
3292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/6/15




Hetalia

Its not on crunchyroll, its not the typical cute with kawaii girls but its quite fun o.o
It's 5 minutes per episode


Ooh that looks cute , seems just the thing i am looking for
Edit ow, not on cruncyroll


It's on funimation
And characters names are countries, you might learn something about history too xD


Just as i thought: "This video is not available in your territory'" Funimation is the worst place to look for anime if you live outside the USA, cant stream anything here in Europe

At least AnimeLab is clear about their region "exclusive to Australia and New Zealand."


wyrvan 
59172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/15
Have you tried AIURA ? It's a CGDGT type show, well animated and about 2-3 minutes long. (Don't know the regions)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/aiura
2698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

mrc4nl

Yeah i loved Wooser, with his big ego, but it aint cute.



I thought it was cute. What is cuter than a yellow bunny and a bunch of chibi anime girls?
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

mrc4nl wrote:

Just as i thought: "This video is not available in your territory'" Funimation is the worst place to look for anime if you live outside the USA, cant stream anything here in Europe

At least AnimeLab is clear about their region "exclusive to Australia and New Zealand."


Awww D:
How about this:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/i-cant-understand-what-my-husband-is-saying
Not chibi cute but funny, around 3 minutes per episode
That's all I know I can find on crunchyroll
You can try chi's sweet home, atashinchi, shin-chan, shirokuma cafe, azumanga daioh, lucky star, acchi kochi, hamtaro on other sites you know
mrc4nl 
3292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/7/15 , edited 10/7/15

jhanna_12 wrote:


mrc4nl wrote:

Just as i thought: "This video is not available in your territory'" Funimation is the worst place to look for anime if you live outside the USA, cant stream anything here in Europe

At least AnimeLab is clear about their region "exclusive to Australia and New Zealand."


Awww D:
How about this:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/i-cant-understand-what-my-husband-is-saying
Not chibi cute but funny, around 3 minutes per episode
That's all I know I can find on crunchyroll
You can try chi's sweet home, atashinchi, shin-chan, shirokuma cafe, azumanga daioh, lucky star, acchi kochi, hamtaro on other sites you know


i-cant-understand-what-my-husband-is-saying and chi's sweet home were already suggested ;)

atashinchi is not cute in my opinion, its about a mischievous kid, en his yelling mother. But its is on crunchyroll.
I watched hamtaro and chin-chan as a kid, i know they are good (although chin chan is more on the awsome side then cute.)
I just need to find them online.



wyrvan wrote:

Have you tried AIURA ? It's a CGDGT type show, well animated and about 2-3 minutes long. (Don't know the regions)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/aiura


That is just the type of anime i am looking for!
But i forgot to mention i already have watched all episodes, sorry

Thanks anyway
mrc4nl 
3292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/9/15
i am watching i can't understand what my husband is saying and its great anime, not super cute, but nice and relaxing.


but i also found Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note, and it tickes all my boxes. I have found what i was looking for
You must be logged in to post.