First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you ever eat whale?
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:


sarteck wrote:


Even though I know a whale is a mammal and not a fish, I actually wonder if whale would taste more like a cow or more like a flounder. :o

Now I want to try whale even more, just to know.


I googled.... some photos looked like steak, and some looked like chicken. Another photo hinted that there are different types of meats (not uncommon in some meats), and some was like chicken, some like pork, and some like steak.


I've had gator a few times before, and can say that's very true--the tail tastes very different than the legs, although those are the only two cuts I've had.

For some reason, most of the people munching on the "gator nuggets" (I was helping at a food booth at a few powwows) said it tasted a lot like chicken, but I honestly thought it tasted entirely different. (Only kind of reptiles I've ever eaten.)
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kaufman, TX, USA
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

sarteck wrote:


TouhouFanGirl94 wrote:

Never have tried whale.... But if you eat whale; would it make you speak whale....?


Don't you dare...


:P
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

sarteck wrote:


I've had gator a few times before, and can say that's very true--the tail tastes very different than the legs, although those are the only two cuts I've had.

For some reason, most of the people munching on the "gator nuggets" (I was helping at a food booth at a few powwows) said it tasted a lot like chicken, but I honestly thought it tasted entirely different. (Only kind of reptiles I've ever eaten.)


Yeah, I was thinking of turtle... but yes, alligator, too.
17225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/6/15
My conscience tells me it's unlikely
17901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 10/6/15
Once in Alaska meh I didn't care for it
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

35064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

Hrafna wrote:

You know when a woman hasn't washed her vagina for months, and she's sick, has some kind of fungal disease? Yeah, that's what whale meat taste like.

Have fun with that.


You could've just said it's an extremely "fishy" meat, sort of like mackerel.

Anyway, no. Probably not. A lot of whale species are endangered and ecologically important. It won't do to eat them.
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

BlueOni wrote:


Hrafna wrote:

You know when a woman hasn't washed her vagina for months, and she's sick, has some kind of fungal disease? Yeah, that's what whale meat taste like.

Have fun with that.


You could've just said it's an extremely "fishy" meat, sort of like mackerel.

Anyway, no. Probably not. A lot of whale species are endangered and ecologically important. It won't do to eat them.


A lot of plant species are endangered and ecologically important, too. We just don't eat the ones that are. Same line of thought would apply to whales, I'd say.
35064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

sarteck wrote:

A lot of plant species are endangered and ecologically important, too. We just don't eat the ones that are. Same line of thought would apply to whales, I'd say.


If they're not endangered and are hunted responsibly then alright. I'd try that.
9102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/7/15
wHALE, that isn't very good.
Posted 10/7/15
yes, gotta get revenge for pinocchio
Posted 10/7/15

PhysicalSquid wrote:

I invented whales so I don't appreciate this.


lol
Posted 10/7/15

sarteck wrote:


BlueOni wrote:


Hrafna wrote:

You know when a woman hasn't washed her vagina for months, and she's sick, has some kind of fungal disease? Yeah, that's what whale meat taste like.

Have fun with that.


You could've just said it's an extremely "fishy" meat, sort of like mackerel.

Anyway, no. Probably not. A lot of whale species are endangered and ecologically important. It won't do to eat them.


A lot of plant species are endangered and ecologically important, too. We just don't eat the ones that are. Same line of thought would apply to whales, I'd say.


You can't win a fight with BlueOni. She always wins.
Posted 10/7/15
Yes.
Posted 10/7/15

Hrafna wrote:

You know when a woman hasn't washed her vagina for months, and she's sick, has some kind of fungal disease? Yeah, that's what whale meat taste like.

Have fun with that.


What kind of women are you screwing with? You should probably go to a doctor.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.