What Anime is this?
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/6/15
So I was watching some videos, and I stumbled across this:


But it didn't say which anime it was from. So I was hoping one of you guys would know.

If you know what it's from, please tell me. Thanks!
5123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/6/15
I don't know... is it K-On ? I think it's K-on, the art style looks like it.
Nevermind, don't listen to me....
14131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/6/15
For what it's worth, quite often you can reverse Google search images and get a good idea. I use Chrome, so other browsers might work, but if you right-click the image, and "search google for this image", I found:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12189/Hyouka

The image is used in some memes.
Posted 10/6/15
Hyouka


Character is her

http://myanimelist.net/character/55133/Eru_Chitanda
26089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/6/15 , edited 10/6/15
Definitely Hyouka. Echoing what yngvarr said. I got Ninja'd

EDIT: Ninja'd twice by PeripheralVisionary
Posted 10/6/15

yngvarr wrote:

For what it's worth, quite often you can reverse Google search images and get a good idea. I use Chrome, so other browsers might work, but if you right-click the image, and "search google for this image", I found:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12189/Hyouka

The image is used in some memes.


I got Russian results.
26089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

CreatureSoul446 wrote:

I don't know... is it K-On ? I think it's K-on, the art style looks like it.
Nevermind, don't listen to me....


The animation for both K-on and Hyouka are done by Kyoto Animation. Its reasonable to think that.
14131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


yngvarr wrote:

For what it's worth, quite often you can reverse Google search images and get a good idea. I use Chrome, so other browsers might work, but if you right-click the image, and "search google for this image", I found:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12189/Hyouka

The image is used in some memes.


I got Russian results.


Yes, since it's apparently a popular meme, as well as something that's hosted on "alternative viewing sites", I had to go two or three pages into the search.
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 10/6/15
Thanks all, I appreciate it. Shoulda thought of the google image search.
Sailor Candy Moderator
215203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/23/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
You must be logged in to post.