First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply New Fall Titles: Is the Order a Rabbit?? Season 2, The Testament of Sister New Devil BURST, Anti-Magic Academy, The Perf
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Belgium
Online
Posted 10/8/15 , edited 10/8/15
Glad to hear that The Perfect Insider will at least be avaiable here. Finally I can add something in my queue.
9610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / North Pole
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
Taimadou Gakuen AND The Perfect Insider?
Good job Crunchy, good job.
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
I hope I'm not the only one who thought of the Irregular when I saw the name Anti Magic Academy....
2065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
Way too excited about "The Perfect Insider" being available in Europe
7168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / US
Offline
Posted 10/8/15

DeathlyForceX wrote:

Glad to hear that The Perfect Insider will at least be avaiable here. Finally I can add something in my queue.



    I can empathize with that. It's the only fall title I was really excited for.




5154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
I can't wait for the show ''?'' and that other show ''?''
1851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
some announcements today??
17459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 10/8/15

ImperialDane wrote:

alright. Anti-magic test platoon. Let's just hope they remember that Denmark isn't part of the Reich.


The series is already set in the lineup
30340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
PERFECT INSIDER! PERFECT INSIDER! PERFECT INSIDER!
15431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 10/8/15

iker_casillas wrote:


ImperialDane wrote:

alright. Anti-magic test platoon. Let's just hope they remember that Denmark isn't part of the Reich.


The series is already set in the lineup


yes i can see that now. So that is good news for me
33583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Houston
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
K Return of Kings, Aria the Scarlet Ammo Double AA, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, Testament of Sister New Devil Burst, Concrete Revolution, Mobil Suit Gundam Iron-blood Orphans, Seraph of the End??????? Come on Crunchy stick that shit back in the fryer, your Roll is looking a little limp!
14738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Kent, Washington
Offline
Posted 10/8/15 , edited 10/8/15

MadAlchemist wrote:

K Return of Kings, Aria the Scarlet Ammo Double AA, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, Testament of Sister New Devil Burst, Concrete Revolution, Mobil Suit Gundam Iron-blood Orphans, Seraph of the End??????? Come on Crunchy stick that shit back in the fryer, your Roll is looking a little limp!


Bolded are ones already streaming somewhere else this season. Although CR might get Chivalry later in the season but it's only exclusively on hulu right now. Same with Concrete Revolution but not too sure on that. I expect CR to pick up Testament though. No chance for Seraph, Aria, or K most likely.

CR already has plans to stream Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans along with Funimation starting Friday, October 10th. It's delayed a week on those two sites for contract reasons with Sunrise.
106063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 10/8/15

TheFireLion wrote:

some announcements today??

They have an industry panel at NYCC today at 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm (EDT), so expect to hear something soon after that.

1851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 10/8/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


TheFireLion wrote:

some announcements today??

They have an industry panel at NYCC today at 6:45 pm - 7:45 pm (EDT), so expect to hear something soon after that.


Thanks :)
106063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.