First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Anyone Else Find the Forums More Interesting Than Most of CR's Current Anime?
42439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/8/15

teallerina wrote:

I haven't watched anime on here in ages.

But that is because I cannot stand all the loli and moe in every single modern anime. And I dislike most modern animes anyways.


The classics are better?
4551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
I kinda go on CR only for the forums.
41693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
They're the only reason why I'm still here.
37968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
Yeah, yeah, yeah . Keep making threads and bitching about it until you are all tired and move on.
Posted 10/8/15 , edited 10/8/15

qualeshia3 wrote:


teallerina wrote:

I haven't watched anime on here in ages.

But that is because I cannot stand all the loli and moe in every single modern anime. And I dislike most modern animes anyways.


The classics are better?


In my opinion, absolutely. Back in the days before pedo-loli and moe-blobs too over and ran rampant and sacrificed characterization for "cuteness".
42439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 10/8/15

teallerina wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


teallerina wrote:

I haven't watched anime on here in ages.

But that is because I cannot stand all the loli and moe in every single modern anime. And I dislike most modern animes anyways.


The classics are better?


In my opinion, absolutely. Back in the days before pedo-loli and moe-blobs too over and ran rampant and sacrificed characterization for "cuteness".


Ah, okay. Nothing wrong with that.
31143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/15

teallerina wrote:

I haven't watched anime on here in ages.

But that is because I cannot stand all the loli and moe in every single modern anime. And I dislike most modern animes anyways.

You'd really love Lance N' Masques. I think when the protagonist's horse anthropomorphized into yet another loli is about the same time I started vomiting. I may keep watching just to see how awful it can get - call it morbid curiosity.

I did place some hope in "Beautiful Bones" or whatever it's called, but was rather disappointed after the first episode.. So far this season has been fairly underwhelming.
3060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
Only series I have truly enjoyed so far this season was Rokka. I decided, it would be wise for me to go back, and watch some of the classics that CR has. Currently I am going through Mushi-Shi, and then I'm on to Another. XD
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/8/15 , edited 10/8/15
*squeezes boob*

The Anime.
51379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/8/15
This is too tame for a PV thread. Who are you?!
Posted 10/8/15
I still go for both anime and forums

*shrugs
12686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Kent, Washington
Offline
Posted 10/9/15
Mass riots have not broken out yet? PeripheralVisionary are you a God?

Anyway there is plenty that I'm watching still here on CR. The forums are an added bonus when RL isn't getting in the way.
13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/9/15

animegirl2222 wrote:

They're the only reason why I'm still here.


*Links a picture from haikyuu!* So you're not using CR to watch season two of haikyuu!?
Posted 10/9/15
Forums are getting pretty boring.
4913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/9/15

PhantomGundam wrote:

This is too tame for a PV thread. Who are you?!


It has begun...


But seriously, all jokes aside, the forum has more interesting characters.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.