First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply If you could create your own anime series, what would the title of it be?
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/15
I Have One!

Kiss Kiss Fall In Love:

Pretty Much Ouran High School Host Club But Its Ouran College And There's Not Really A Host Club But There Is Romance....And Lots Of It
So Hikaru=Yuki (One Of My Ocs) Kyoya=MIkan(Another Oc) Kaoru=Haruhi Tamaki=Sakura (Mikan's Twin And Another Oc) Honey=Usagi (Another Oc) And The Series Ends With Them All Getting Married And Have Kids And There Will Be A Season Three When The Kids Of Them All Have Their Adventures.
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/9/15

pinksailorscout wrote:

I Have One!

Kiss Kiss Fall In Love:

Pretty Much Ouran High School Host Club But Its Ouran College And There's Not Really A Host Club But There Is Romance....And Lots Of It
So Hikaru=Yuki (One Of My Ocs) Kyoya=MIkan(Another Oc) Kaoru=Haruhi Tamaki=Sakura (Mikan's Twin And Another Oc) Honey=Usagi (Another Oc) And The Series Ends With Them All Getting Married And Have Kids And There Will Be A Season Three When The Kids Of Them All Have Their Adventures.


Sounds cute.
17012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/9/15 , edited 10/9/15

FrostFurosuto wrote:

Mind's Edge:

The year is 2020. Humans all over the globe have begun to develop a power that allows them to imagine a weapon and materialize it at will, the weapon is unique for each individual person. This power is called "Mind's Edge".

These humans were feared by the masses and were thus shunned from society. To prevent an uprising of those who possessed this power a military brand called the M.E.C.F (Mind's Edge Control Force) was created to capture and imprison them. to prevent inmates from escaping, scientists created the "limiter" to suppress their powers .

The "prison" however... is not a prison at all. It is a giant arena where inmates are forced to fight each other to the death with their Mind's Edge and the victor, gets another week to live before their limiter kills them. Can the inmates escape? Can they out the M.E.C.F's true intentions to the world? Can they unlock the true power of Mind's Edge and beckon in the next evolution of the human race?

Sorry if it's a little dark, i like some violence in my anime


Basically a different version of deadman wonderland. It does sound good though.
9127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/9/15

ArcaneZeus wrote:


FrostFurosuto wrote:

Mind's Edge:

The year is 2020. Humans all over the globe have begun to develop a power that allows them to imagine a weapon and materialize it at will, the weapon is unique for each individual person. This power is called "Mind's Edge".

These humans were feared by the masses and were thus shunned from society. To prevent an uprising of those who possessed this power a military brand called the M.E.C.F (Mind's Edge Control Force) was created to capture and imprison them. to prevent inmates from escaping, scientists created the "limiter" to suppress their powers .

The "prison" however... is not a prison at all. It is a giant arena where inmates are forced to fight each other to the death with their Mind's Edge and the victor, gets another week to live before their limiter kills them. Can the inmates escape? Can they out the M.E.C.F's true intentions to the world? Can they unlock the true power of Mind's Edge and beckon in the next evolution of the human race?

Sorry if it's a little dark, i like some violence in my anime


Basically a different version of deadman wonderland. It does sound good though.


Exactly what I thought when I read it. Sounds a lot like Deadman Wonderland.

1432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 10/10/15
I wouldn't create an anime series, so it's a moot point. I do have a good name or two I might use though if it were the case, although...I'm paranoid enough about even mentioning them in a public domain, when they are the names I want to use for books I have yet to seriously get far in writing. XD
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/10/15

dichologos wrote:

I wouldn't create an anime series, so it's a moot point. I do have a good name or two I might use though if it were the case, although...I'm paranoid enough about even mentioning them in a public domain, when they are the names I want to use for books I have yet to seriously get far in writing. XD


Oh okay.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.