First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Talk in Character!
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/14/15

Candieskulls wrote:


Kid2daKrazx wrote:
ribbit (what series was that, because your picture looks like Utena)


It would be pretty funny if you happened to be a prince in disguise, huh, frog-chan? Haha. (Indeed :D)



ribbit (naw, you're talking about Larry, the shapeshifting frog, he uses his powers to pick up human chicks all the time...DUDE, A DRIVING CHICKEN!)
26016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Tachi trapped
Offline
Posted 10/20/15 , edited 10/20/15

Kid2daKrazx wrote:



ribbit ribbit (unless there is heh heh)



there are some with panties, can this guy at least back off a little, it's too embarrassing.
Posted 10/21/15
"Tipping" isn't a place in China.
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / US
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
fuck reality. *brain is mush* satan take the wheel
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/21/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

"Tipping" isn't a place in China.


ribbit (thought it was)

-hophop-
Posted 10/21/15

Kid2daKrazx wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

"Tipping" isn't a place in China.


ribbit (thought it was)

-hophop-


Eww, a frog.
Somebody kill it.
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/21/15

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


Kid2daKrazx wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

"Tipping" isn't a place in China.


ribbit (thought it was)

-hophop-


Eww, a frog.
Somebody kill it.


ribbit (oh come on! I help the ecosystem by eating mosquitoes and flies and stuff!)
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15

Kid2daKrazx wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


Kid2daKrazx wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

"Tipping" isn't a place in China.


ribbit (thought it was)

-hophop-


Eww, a frog.
Somebody kill it.


ribbit (oh come on! I help the ecosystem by eating mosquitoes and flies and stuff!)


Not in my cafe!
I don't serve frogs.
GET OUT!
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/21/15


ribbit! (this is class-ism, man!

you deny service to a frog)
Sailor Candy Moderator
215438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/8/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.