Post Reply Codenames!
Posted 2/7/08
obviously if your going to skirt chase you need codenames. i shall be called Squad leader master fox... well thats off the top of my head any other ideas? lol
Moderator
21711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Where I am is whe...
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
...........I WANT TO BE ONE OF THE NINJA TURTLES! >;D
Posted 2/10/08

Condensation_Appreciation wrote:

...........I WANT TO BE ONE OF THE NINJA TURTLES! >;D


lol but which!? micheal angelo?
Member
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Born in THAILAND...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
I would like to be called commander bun bun or our code names can be snuggle buddy *insert color here* i would like to be snuggle buddy Black!
Moderator
21711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Where I am is whe...
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

sublime25 wrote:


Condensation_Appreciation wrote:

...........I WANT TO BE ONE OF THE NINJA TURTLES! >;D


lol but which!? micheal angelo?


Actually, I change my mind.
I want to keep my old nickname: BangBang.
It seems appropriate for these situations. ;D
Member
88967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
but i have master fox for my ign's [in game names] ;~;
Member
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Behind you with a...
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
What about icon for me? Is that taken already?
Member
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Born in THAILAND...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
i telling you guys we should be snuggle buddies damn it!!
Posted 5/22/08

Condensation_Appreciation wrote:


sublime25 wrote:


Condensation_Appreciation wrote:

...........I WANT TO BE ONE OF THE NINJA TURTLES! >;D


lol but which!? micheal angelo?


Actually, I change my mind.
I want to keep my old nickname: BangBang.
It seems appropriate for these situations. ;D


Bang BAng? ... sounds dirty may >.> lol
Member
1355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
I shall be entitled Munchy-munch, I take a bite out of all the smexy skirts
Member
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / .........somewher...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
I shall b called Katana bcause if u touch me w/o permission im slashin the hell out of u w/ my Katana.... sublime25 n condensation u have permission
Member
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Bed.... Kitchen e...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
I shall be called Raven and if you touch me without my permission, I will give you a reason to be afraid of the dark
You must be logged in to post.