First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The forests.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/9/15
(W.I.P though feel free to post.)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/21/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

(Straight to the forest i suppose.)


After taking the fairly moderate train back home the two head straight for the forest to see an old friend. A particularly grumpy and moody friend who had broken the shackles of being a house pet a while back. They'd been walking for a little while now and the leaves where starting to thicken. "We should of got you a change of clothes... unless you brought your own. A dressisn't the bed gear to be hiking in. Hopefully Nexus is alright... I don't really see anything here being much of a threat at all, to him."
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
" Well to be fair I didn't expect to come out here." And huffed not mad at him of course. "I can't even fly here but I should be fine." Nova did her best to keep up with him despite her shoes. " True that also means he is cocky cause he's top of the food chain. "
≧^◡^≦
21057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/15


Natsu ran from the café to the town and followed the map in her phone to the place which Lucifer had shown to her. A little out of breath, she looked at the forest, seeming innocently inviting only thickening in far off distance. Taking the necessary repercussion, Natsu pulled out a silvery chain from her hoodie, twisting it around her right hand and holding her watch tightly in that fist.

"Beautiful... But, if what that man told me is true, I probably should be quite - careful... Instead of running out of my heart's content, yet the temptation is big." Natsu bit her index finger before shaking her head, she started running off towards the woods, caring little what or who she was going to encounter on her way.


(Pretty much opening the possibility that, that thanks to Lucifer, Natsu can appear in here.)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/21/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

" Well to be fair I didn't expect to come out here." And huffed not mad at him of course. "I can't even fly here but I should be fine." Nova did her best to keep up with him despite her shoes. " True that also means he is cocky cause he's top of the food chain. "


"Do you mind walking barefooted? I'll join you if you do so. I'll even carry you."
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
" Yes I do mind. I rather break the heels off my shoes than go barefoot. " She complained a tad loudly believing they were alone. Sighing Nova shook her head not meaning to take it out on him. " I'll be fine just a tad slower than usual. "
( Wonderful. Feel free to join in anytime. I'll be online a little longer.)
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

" Yes I do mind. I rather break the heels off my shoes than go barefoot. " She complained a tad loudly believing they were alone. Sighing Nova shook her head not meaning to take it out on him. " I'll be fine just a tad slower than usual. "
( Wonderful. Feel free to join in anytime. I'll be online a little longer.)


"You sure...?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
" Yeah..... I'll let you carry me in the worst case. "
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

" Yeah..... I'll let you carry me in the worst case. "


(Want to move to chatzy? up to you, Coni is here too.)
"Ok."
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15
( Ahh... Sure if you're both there just post the link. Cu[urlrrent link is in the cover of the night group...)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15


(I gave the wrong link............ oops.)
≧^◡^≦
21057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/22/15

Raydar wrote:



(I gave the wrong link............ oops.)


Natsu let's out a heavy sigh, her fear has transformed into a worrying smile: "I know that you are a teacher, but I think something needs to be done to your 'pet'... At the same time I can relate to how it feels. But it still is dangerous and unlike me, I don't think it could repent, if it did something really bad. What, if it attacked the town in search for food?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/22/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( Ahh... Sure if you're both there just post the link. Cu[urlrrent link is in the cover of the night group...)






conikettu wrote:


Raydar wrote:



(I gave the wrong link............ oops.)


Natsu let's out a heavy sigh, her fear has transformed into a worrying smile: "I know that you are a teacher, but I think something needs to be done to your 'pet'... At the same time I can relate to how it feels. But it still is dangerous and unlike me, I don't think it could repent, if it did something really bad. What, if it attacked the town in search for food?"


"Me and Nova have been over this. We have it all planned out." He gave her a friendly smile. "I've known Nexus for nearly three years. There's only been one incident and we've spoken about it. I've spoken personally to Nexus too. He's not a monster. He's the closest thing to a child me and Nova have.
≧^◡^≦
21057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/22/15
"The definition of monster is a matter of perspective, huh? I'm sorry that I was being inconsidirate." Natsu sighs.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/22/15

conikettu wrote:

"The definition of monster is a matter of perspective, huh? I'm sorry that I was being inconsidirate." Natsu sighs.


"Hardly. Well if the monsters imaginary, like the boogey man ooor the thing under bed... When Nexus is fed you can go and talk to him if you want."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.