Anime Dance!
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/9/15
Is there a dance routine in Anime that you really enjoy and can actually perform?

For me, it's the Sengoku Basara peasant soldier dance and the Magiranger ending credit dance.

But what are some of yours.
106813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/9/15
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 10/9/15
The Hare Hare Yukai
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/9/15 , edited 10/9/15

gargoyll wrote:

...
the social awkwardness

...


I've seen way too much anime with the "social awkwardness" dance lol
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/9/15 , edited 10/9/15

PokemonBecky wrote:

The Hare Hare Yukai


wait, you can do that one? I could never get all of it right so I just wait for the end and pose with the rest of them.
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 10/9/15
Yeah I practiced it way too much in my opinion, however it's the only anime dance I can do
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/9/15 , edited 10/9/15

PokemonBecky wrote:

Yeah I practiced it way too much in my opinion, however it's the only anime dance I can do


impressive :)

I'd need to see that sometime
68940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
East Coast
Offline
Posted 10/9/15 , edited 10/9/15
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya had a dance routine that was very popular at cosplay events a few years ago.

Here is a clip from the actual anime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5G5bD2Do-k

And here is the cosplay version. There are lots of videos of different groups doing it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15mChHs9VU4

However,

Hakadolls just had a new dance routine on today's episode that was .....unique
68940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
East Coast
Offline
Posted 10/9/15 , edited 10/9/15

Kid2daKrazx wrote:


kiltmaker wrote:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya had a dance routine that was very popular at cosplay events a few years ago.

However,

Hakadolls just had a new dance routine on today's episode that was .....unique


can you do it? :)



Ha, Ha, Seeing me dance is TOO SCARY for most people. Here is a video clip of me dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thH3qnHTbI
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/9/15

kiltmaker wrote:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya had a dance routine that was very popular at cosplay events a few years ago.

However,

Hakadolls just had a new dance routine on today's episode that was .....unique


can you do it?
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/9/15

kiltmaker wrote:


Kid2daKrazx wrote:


kiltmaker wrote:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya had a dance routine that was very popular at cosplay events a few years ago.

However,

Hakadolls just had a new dance routine on today's episode that was .....unique


can you do it? :)



Ha, Ha, Seeing me dance is TOO SCARY for most people. Here is a video clip of me dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0thH3qnHTbI


2mil views, not bad
8967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / MI
Online
Posted 10/9/15 , edited 10/10/15
Otter Modder
51191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/26/17
Forum Clean up. Old 2015 threads Locked.
You must be logged in to post.