Post Reply Charged without consent
3 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/15
I cancelled my reccuring payments in september, yet found out I was charged again at the start of this month and am still a premium member to be charged next month. After I found this out I submitted a support ticket and have had no response after multiple days. I also attempted to cancel my reccuring payment multiple times, resulting in multiple emails saying I had cancelled my sub, yet I was still due to pay £4.99 in november. Only after I cancelled the reccuring payment directly via my paypal account did it finally stop the payment being due.

I have requested a refund from support and am waiting for any response, aswell as having submitted an unauthorised charge claim on the latest payment via paypal, just incase your support does not respond in time for that option to be lost.

Is there any way to speed up support ticket responses or is it just that customer support is not something crunchyroll cares about enough to actively respond in a reasonable time?
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/9/15
Replied to your ticket.
6007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/9/15
I am also dealing with this exact issue. I have the e-mails that were sent to me that I have successfully cancelled my subscription, yet I was still charged for another month of service through PayPal. I have sent a support ticket, and am waiting to be replied to.
37709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / Seattle
Offline
Posted 10/9/15

CaylinBreaker wrote:
Is there any way to speed up support ticket responses or is it just that customer support is not something crunchyroll cares about enough to actively respond in a reasonable time?

Speaking only as a subscriber who keeps seeing the same thing happen...
To the former: Yes, but that would cost money.
To the latter: Ignoring complaints and apparently doing nothing about their cause speaks louder than words.
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/10/15

ninjaxsand1 wrote:

I am also dealing with this exact issue. I have the e-mails that were sent to me that I have successfully cancelled my subscription, yet I was still charged for another month of service through PayPal. I have sent a support ticket, and am waiting to be replied to.


I just terminated your automatic renewal. I will have a look at your ticket once I'm not on a mobile device.
6007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 10/10/15

shinryou wrote:


ninjaxsand1 wrote:

I am also dealing with this exact issue. I have the e-mails that were sent to me that I have successfully cancelled my subscription, yet I was still charged for another month of service through PayPal. I have sent a support ticket, and am waiting to be replied to.


I just terminated your automatic renewal. I will have a look at your ticket once I'm not on a mobile device.


Will I still be charged for that new month?
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/11/15

ninjaxsand1 wrote:


shinryou wrote:


ninjaxsand1 wrote:

I am also dealing with this exact issue. I have the e-mails that were sent to me that I have successfully cancelled my subscription, yet I was still charged for another month of service through PayPal. I have sent a support ticket, and am waiting to be replied to.


I just terminated your automatic renewal. I will have a look at your ticket once I'm not on a mobile device.


Will I still be charged for that new month?


No.

I've just sorted out your issue and replied to your ticket.
You must be logged in to post.