First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply UPDATED INFO New Fall Titles: Ladies vs Butlers Dub, Beelzebub, Brave Beats, Angel Heart (Drama), Anime de Training EX!
43069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/9/15

TychoQuad wrote:

But you know what? I don't subscribe to services like Crunchyroll and Netflix to tunnel internet via a VPN and watch them on a computer. If I'm going to do that, I might as well go back to torrenting.


Or, you know, you could always watch them on AnimeLab, since they service AU/NZ.
393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/9/15

TheCoffeeGod wrote:


TychoQuad wrote:

But you know what? I don't subscribe to services like Crunchyroll and Netflix to tunnel internet via a VPN and watch them on a computer. If I'm going to do that, I might as well go back to torrenting.


Or, you know, you could always watch them on AnimeLab, since they service AU/NZ.


Yes that's a good idea also . , Note: If you torrent in AU the punishment is worse than the US so is the fine. (Plus we are supposed to support our favorite anime's so they can keep airing )
11223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Online
Posted 10/9/15 , edited 10/10/15
idk if this is CRs weakest season or anime weakest season
24903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Online
Posted 10/9/15
Hoping that last spot is RWBY
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/15 , edited 10/10/15

TheCoffeeGod wrote:
Or, you know, you could always watch them on AnimeLab, since they service AU/NZ.


Yeah, I created an account today. I'm not subscribing to both though, and don't know if it's worth the hassle switching between them when the currently subscribed one drops the ball on content.
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/10/15 , edited 10/10/15
Training with Hinako the series!
33078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/10/15 , edited 10/14/15

moodie48 wrote:

idk if this is CRs weakest season or anime weakest season


I feel like it's a weak season in general for Anime. Not much variety, a lot of cliche shows, less creativity in the shows that are available, some curiously bad or even really bad anime... it just seems like this fall season's just not that great.

It's not like the Summer simulcasts where I watched almost everything.
Posted 10/10/15
OH YES!!! I was hoping you guys would get Angel Heart!

This news alone has totally made my weekend! Thank you so much CR!
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 10/10/15 , edited 10/12/15

TychoQuad wrote:


TheDwarf_Official wrote:
If you cant watch anime from another country then use a VPN it allows you to watch shows that are available in any country, i recommend Betternet extension for chrome or Firefox.


I'm starting to think that Crunchyroll expects us to do something like this, especially after they send out an email advertising one of the new season shows with a giant WATCH NOW button featuring a show that... Guess what? Not available in Australia.

But you know what? I don't subscribe to services like Crunchyroll and Netflix to tunnel internet via a VPN and watch them on a computer. If I'm going to do that, I might as well go back to torrenting.




just add the crunchyroll unblocker too google extensions like everyone else. does the same thing
12729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 10/10/15 , edited 10/15/15
Am anime of girls training? Sounds creepy lol
15338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Western Europe
Offline
Posted 10/10/15 , edited 10/15/15

moodie48 wrote:

idk if this is CRs weakest season or anime weakest season


I'd say it's a bad season for Anime. It makes me think of Hayao Miyazaki when
he said Anime is losing it's quality because the creators are losing touch with the
real world. His point seems more valid then ever this season...
16544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/15 , edited 10/12/15

TychoQuad wrote:


TheDwarf_Official wrote:
If you cant watch anime from another country then use a VPN it allows you to watch shows that are available in any country, i recommend Betternet extension for chrome or Firefox.


I'm starting to think that Crunchyroll expects us to do something like this, especially after they send out an email advertising one of the new season shows with a giant WATCH NOW button featuring a show that... Guess what? Not available in Australia.

But you know what? I don't subscribe to services like Crunchyroll and Netflix to tunnel internet via a VPN and watch them on a computer. If I'm going to do that, I might as well go back to torrenting.


That's great until your internet provider sends you a cease and desist notice for downloading a fansubbed anime that's on some companies internet watch list.
16544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/15

Swaggercandy wrote:

Hoping that last spot is RWBY


That would make my day if that happens, I wasn't even aware that RWBY was due a new season this fall.
75660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 10/11/15 , edited 10/11/15

GTGizra wrote:


Swaggercandy wrote:

Hoping that last spot is RWBY


That would make my day if that happens, I wasn't even aware that RWBY was due a new season this fall.

Yes, it premiers at roosterteeth on the 24th of October ... from what I understand, that was announced at NYCC.

If it streams at Crunchyroll on the same terms as before, I think it would be the first fall series available here in Beijing without the slowdown of a VPN.
42887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/11/15 , edited 10/12/15

lugiamania wrote:

* * * *

Next up, it's time to train with the girls of Anime de Training EX!


Get your workout on as we follow 5 girls who are aiming to become idols, and who practice different kinds of exercises, such as push-ups, sit-ups, back extensions, dance, yoga, stretching, trunk training, and Tai Chi.

* * * * *



I wonder how they'll Sexualize/Cuteify Tai Chi... all I can think of is adding a China Dress..... I'm actually looking forward to this though, since It saves me from having to look up how to do Tai chi after I forgot the steps I learned in my College Tai Chi Class that I took years ago.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.