First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply UPDATED INFO New Fall Titles: Ladies vs Butlers Dub, Beelzebub, Brave Beats, Angel Heart (Drama), Anime de Training EX!
12219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / A Province Near N...
Offline
Posted 10/14/15
Crunchyroll always surprises me by getting the anime that I really love for me.
13468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/15 , edited 10/15/15
Ladies Versus Butlers sub going to be posted soon? or just the dub?
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/15/15
Good. I left Beelzebub at episode 53. Now I can finish it.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/15
There's a spelling mistake in the Angel Heart summary. The girls name is Xiang-Ying (香瑩), not "shanin".
gash13 
35102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Belo Horizonte
Offline
Posted 10/15/15 , edited 10/15/15
I'm happy with the crunchy releases, only wanted to know if there is any forecast for the launch Drama Angel Heart or not.


gash13 
35102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Belo Horizonte
Offline
Posted 10/15/15 , edited 10/15/15
and already I quoted launches, I still have hope of Lupin, Capitain Harlock , Re Kan or Case Close or some old TBS or showgate of anime in New catolog curnchy titles in Brazil, it does not cost anything to dream
13468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/15

gash13 wrote:

and already I quoted launches, I still have hope of Lupin, Capitain Harlock , Re Kan or Case Close or some old TBS or showgate of anime in New catolog curnchy titles in Brazil, it does not cost anything to dream

Its up to TMS and TBS if they want those shows to be allowed to be streamed in Brazil.
gash13 
35102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Belo Horizonte
Offline
Posted 10/15/15

motokosuzumichan wrote:


gash13 wrote:

and already I quoted launches, I still have hope of Lupin, Capitain Harlock , Re Kan or Case Close or some old TBS or showgate of anime in New catolog curnchy titles in Brazil, it does not cost anything to dream

Its up to TMS and TBS if they want those shows to be allowed to be streamed in Brazil.


Hi. Um ... yes. I know que, but it costs nothing ask Especially in the case of TBS, Which only has the transimtido series in Brazil if New Black Jack. I think I have chance to come some old pro catalog Anime in Brazil .rs

But the Brazilians do not have much to complain about in relation to debut as this season was very good for us.
31029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/15
Happy to see Beelzebub back, it's too weird and funny to not watch. Also interested in checking out Angel Heart to see how closely it follows the ridiculous City Hunter.
gash13 
35102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Belo Horizonte
Offline
Posted 10/16/15

zingzong1 wrote:

Happy to see Beelzebub back, it's too weird and funny to not watch. Also interested in checking out Angel Heart to see how closely it follows the ridiculous City Hunter.


no doubt are great premieres. in particular Beelzebub.
31830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/15
Ladies Vs Butlers?! Hm... And how censored are we talking here?
Is-9 
14286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 10/16/15 , edited 10/16/15
Now that we seem to be done with announcements for the season, I went and did some number-crunching, and it turns out that at least quantitatively, this is an excellent season for Scandinavia. We're getting 31 new series this season (though 11 of them are shorts), and there are only four new shows simulcast on CR that I can't watch (one of which is streaming for us on Daisuki instead), which is the lowest since I started keeping track. Also, subjectively, Funimation got nothing I wanted to watch, which is great too. So, yeah, thanks for the season! A+ would subscribe again.
The Wise Wizard
100969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 10/16/15 , edited 10/17/15

Daikaiju73 wrote:

Ladies Vs Butlers?! Hm... And how censored are we talking here?

It is a library title from Media Blasters, so odds are it isn't censored at all.

gash13 
35102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Belo Horizonte
Offline
Posted 10/16/15 , edited 10/16/15
They brought another Catalog Titles and Simulcast Titles. It is the first time that Brazil has more than two titles of catalog per season
14016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/15
when does BEELZEBUB come out tho fall is almost over lmao..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.