First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Hello let's be friends, I'm nice I promise :'3
38980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/17/15

KaroDLuffy wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


Martiabc123 wrote:

.... I sent a buddy request.... But nada? Just saying.


LOL


LOLOLOL




1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / pakistan
Offline
Posted 10/18/15
Yeap with you lol
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 10/18/15
Internet is just full of trolls and many types of personalities, just gotta be in the mind set of "no $h!ts" given and your all good :D!

For fun gains add meh! I'm new :3
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Grand Line
Offline
Posted 10/18/15

4evapanda wrote:

Internet is just full of trolls and many types of personalities, just gotta be in the mind set of "no $h!ts" given and your all good :D!

For fun gains add meh! I'm new :3


Yes it is XD, added you talk to me anytime
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Grand Line
Offline
Posted 10/18/15

kinza2015 wrote:

Yeap with you lol


Ah >.>
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Grand Line
Offline
Posted 10/18/15

thekevin4 wrote:


KaroDLuffy wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


Martiabc123 wrote:

.... I sent a buddy request.... But nada? Just saying.


LOL


LOLOLOL






OH
38980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/18/15

KaroDLuffy wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


KaroDLuffy wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


Martiabc123 wrote:

.... I sent a buddy request.... But nada? Just saying.


LOL


LOLOLOL






OH


Oh?
19300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/19/15
This might be my hungover brain talking, but I'm very confused at this thread.
1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / pakistan
Offline
Posted 10/19/15
Sorry lol if i hurt you
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Grand Line
Offline
Posted 10/26/15

kinza2015 wrote:

Sorry lol if i hurt you


lmao
10480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Grand Line
Offline
Posted 10/26/15

LITVoid wrote:

This might be my hungover brain talking, but I'm very confused at this thread.


Same
Posted 10/27/15
I don't need friends, I need money!

Unless you are a friend with money who likes to share...
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
LOL This thread. These exchanges are super entertaining.
19066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Angel Island, Met...
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
Yo yo!
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ecuador
Offline
Posted 10/27/15
Hello...
Feel free to tell me about yourself before trying to add me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.