First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do you prefer to wear clothes or be naked?
10039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/11/15 , edited 10/11/15
Simple question really?
Its really hot in Australia and summer hasn't even started yet.
27020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 10/11/15
Australian here.

Clothes.....i just feel wrong and weird when i am naked :S
58131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/15 , edited 10/11/15
Clothes are evil. They will try to eat you. Exhibitionists are smart enough to know this.

10039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/11/15
lol yeah. i guess its more normal to at least wear boxer shorts hey. dont really want arse on computer chair and couch and that hey?
Cant really go for a walk or get food delivered naked either.
Good for sleeping or swimmimg though.
14263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/11/15
I prefer wearing Clothes to being naked. Australian here as well, just wear some jocks and pants and you're good.
10039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/11/15

GrandMasterTime wrote:

I prefer wearing Clothes to being naked. Australian here as well, just wear some jocks and pants and you're good.


Yeah i woke up drunk before burning up. Got my jeans on now lol.
Posted 10/11/15

MrAnimeSK wrote:

Simple question really?
Its really hot in Australia and summer hasn't even started yet.


G'day mate. Crikey, you're making a lot of threads. Some might consider it spam. The forums are not your personal dumping grounds for ideas. Okay, just warning you. G'day mate, eh?
21208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Unova Region
Offline
Posted 10/11/15
Clothes, I only feel comfortable naked in the shower.
10039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/11/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

Simple question really?
Its really hot in Australia and summer hasn't even started yet.


G'day mate. Crikey, you're making a lot of threads. Some might consider it spam. The forums are not your personal dumping grounds for ideas. Okay, just warning you. G'day mate, eh?


What are you going to do about it, mate?
lol i have actually never created a thread beofre excpet in the music section. Stop being a cyber bullie.
I'll cook ya on tha barbie mate, my knife is bigger than yours also
Posted 10/11/15

MrAnimeSK wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

Simple question really?
Its really hot in Australia and summer hasn't even started yet.


G'day mate. Crikey, you're making a lot of threads. Some might consider it spam. The forums are not your personal dumping grounds for ideas. Okay, just warning you. G'day mate, eh?


What are you going to do about it, mate?
lol i have actually never created a thread beofre excpet in the music section. Stop being a cyber bullie.
I'll cook ya on tha barbie mate, my knife is bigger than yours also


I'm warning out of concern. Crikey, you're hot blooded. Also...that's not a knife.

24018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/11/15
I prefer to wear clothes. I feel weird when I'm naked, so I always try to have clothes on.
10039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/11/15 , edited 10/11/15
^2 (PeripheralVisionary) that's pretty much what i was getting at, with the knife comment lol. Admittedly the one that i own isnt quite that big.
^Nalaniel yeah i guess its weird to be naked unless sleeping or shower/bathing or with a partner.

God dam Australia is hot though.
50573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/11/15
I prefer to be clothed
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.