First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which anime do you want CR to have available in your region?
24841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/12/15 , edited 10/12/15

Gafennec wrote:

The two biggest questions are 1) the green haired pre-schooler and 2) the girl with telekinesis. I know Tearju is Yami and Mae's 'mother', but not sure HOW. Nana and Momo are Lala's sisters, but how they got their is a mystery. How Mae and the Master showed up is a mystery too. Waiting patiently for the To Love-Ru Darkness special episode and the Working III/Wagneria III special episode is vexing.


Quick question but did you watch MOTTO To Love Ru?

And to answer some of your questions

1). Yes Celine, does only get covered in the OVAs but if you want me to tell you what she is and how should came to be I will happily tell you. Don't want to really spoil it.

2). Oshizu should have been covered in the Original To Love Ru which was the girl with the telekinesis. Remember the haunted house episode? Or it was an old school building if I recall.

Nana and Momo make their formal appearances in Motto To Love Ru. CR does have it, however I am not sure if they have it for your region.

5906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/12/15

Gafennec wrote:


TeasingGod wrote:

green haired preschooler? you don't mean the girl who transforms when she sneezes? (forgotten her name) nana and momo arrived in an episode during To Love Ru when everyone got transported into a game won't give away too much on that and Mae and Nemesis turned up completely at random Mae being told by Neme chan to pretty much follow the same route as Yami


I've not seen her transform and I watched To Love-Ru and Nana and Momo did not show up in the regular series.


TheCoffeeGod wrote:
I believe he's referring to Celine, who is actually a carnivorous, sentient sunflower.


Yes Celine was her name. She's a plant? Looked like a humanoid alien to me.


Celine... you never saw the episode where they got a giant flower?
42069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/12/15

TeasingGod wrote:

Celine... you never saw the episode where they got a giant flower?


It was in the OVA, and that's kind of the point of him saying he wanted the OVA available to him.
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/12/15
To Love Ru - Anime(s) were horrible compared to the mangas (which introduced characters properly)

Back to topic: Pretty much everything on CR as ~70% is blocked in Germany.
5906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/12/15 , edited 10/12/15

ComboChrist wrote:

To Love Ru - Anime(s) were horrible compared to the mangas (which introduced characters properly)

Back to topic: Pretty much everything on CR as ~70% is blocked in Germany.


i watched it on a website that reorganised the episodes and ova so they followed the manga properly
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 10/12/15

Swaggercandy wrote:



Quick question but did you watch MOTTO To Love Ru?

And to answer some of your questions

1). Yes Celine, does only get covered in the OVAs but if you want me to tell you what she is and how should came to be I will happily tell you. Don't want to really spoil it.

2). Oshizu should have been covered in the Original To Love Ru which was the girl with the telekinesis. Remember the haunted house episode? Or it was an old school building if I recall.

Nana and Momo make their formal appearances in Motto To Love Ru. CR does have it, however I am not sure if they have it for your region.



No I did not see Motto To Love-Ru. As it appears I will not see the OVAs then tell me, but put it under spoilers. For Oshizu I _THOUGHT_ she used to be the ghost, but how she became a living breathing person was unknown. I am in Georgia of the US.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 10/12/15 , edited 10/12/15

TeasingGod wrote:


Celine... you never saw the episode where they got a giant flower?


No. Never saw a giant flower.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 10/12/15

TheCoffeeGod wrote:


TeasingGod wrote:

Celine... you never saw the episode where they got a giant flower?


It was in the OVA, and that's kind of the point of him saying he wanted the OVA available to him.


OVA or OVAs? I thought there was more than one, but I am probably wrong.
42069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/12/15

Gafennec wrote:

OVA or OVAs? I thought there was more than one, but I am probably wrong.


I just refer to it as the TLR OVA, though technically, there's 6 TLR OVAs in total.
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/12/15

TeasingGod wrote:


ComboChrist wrote:

To Love Ru - Anime(s) were horrible compared to the mangas (which introduced characters properly)

Back to topic: Pretty much everything on CR as ~70% is blocked in Germany.


i watched it on a website that reorganised the episodes and ova so they followed the manga properly


Nope; there are so many things wrong with the Anime > starts with the very first episode. In the manga Lala just says "lel, I love Rito" while in the Anime touching a princess breasts makes you an instant husband-candidate. These mistakes go on the whole first season. And don't get me started on the King Kong or Mojack - episodes..
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/12/15

TheCoffeeGod wrote:


Gafennec wrote:

OVA or OVAs? I thought there was more than one, but I am probably wrong.


I just refer to it as the TLR OVA, though technically, there's 6 TLR OVAs in total.


Möp, also wrong. There at least 8 OVA's. 6 for TLR and MottoTLR and 2 for TLRD.
42069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/12/15

ComboChrist wrote:

Möp, also wrong. There at least 8 OVA's. 6 for TLR and MottoTLR and 2 for TLRD.


Since we were not talking about TLRD, I had no reason to include them since his questions about characters all pertained to the TLR OVAs.
So no, I'm not wrong, there's 6 TLR OVAs.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 10/12/15

TheCoffeeGod wrote:


Gafennec wrote:

OVA or OVAs? I thought there was more than one, but I am probably wrong.


I just refer to it as the TLR OVA, though technically, there's 6 TLR OVAs in total.


Owch. I wonder if amazon has them? Thanks for the help and information.
24841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/12/15

Gafennec wrote:


Swaggercandy wrote:



Quick question but did you watch MOTTO To Love Ru?

And to answer some of your questions

1). Yes Celine, does only get covered in the OVAs but if you want me to tell you what she is and how should came to be I will happily tell you. Don't want to really spoil it.

2). Oshizu should have been covered in the Original To Love Ru which was the girl with the telekinesis. Remember the haunted house episode? Or it was an old school building if I recall.

Nana and Momo make their formal appearances in Motto To Love Ru. CR does have it, however I am not sure if they have it for your region.



No I did not see Motto To Love-Ru. As it appears I will not see the OVAs then tell me, but put it under spoilers. For Oshizu I _THOUGHT_ she used to be the ghost, but how she became a living breathing person was unknown. I am in Georgia of the US.


Yes Motto To love Ru should be available for you. That's the one you should watch before darkness. It also answers most of your questions.

I think Oshizu and her body gets explained in Motto as well and as for Celine

42069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/12/15

Gafennec wrote:

Owch. I wonder if amazon has them? Thanks for the help and information.


Sadly, Sentai doesn't have the license for any of the OVS (TLR or TLRD) so I doubt you'd find them on Amazon.
So there really is no other way to watch them except illegally.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.