First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What food can you not have/ can't get... but crave?
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/15
Basically what it says.

What food do you wish you could eat... but you can't get?

For me, it is definitely curry. Too rural around here. Tried to make it (several times) and failed.

Also, real Italian mozzarella (there is a difference, though fresh mozzarella in the states isn't terrible or anything).

Also real Italian, oven baked pizza.

And, believe it or not, there are a few MREs I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.

There is also a whole lot of food I would love to try... but have never had the opportunity.
36655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Far west texas
Online
Posted 10/11/15
Central/South Texas Tex Mex.
I love the kind of Tex Mex they have in lets say the San Antonio area. I especially miss Chili-Gravy Enchiladas (the brown sauce ones) and Chile Con Carne Tacos. The part of Texas I live in now only has enchiladas with Red or Green Chile and NO ONE makes chile con carne; Texas is a big place and the Mexican food taste different town to town.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/15

demondog89 wrote:

Central/South Texas Tex Mex.
I love the kind of Tex Mex they have in lets say the San Antonio area. I especially miss Chili-Gravy Enchiladas (the brown sauce ones) and Chile Con Carne Tacos. The part of Texas I live in now only has enchiladas with Red or Green Chile and NO ONE makes chile con carne; Texas is a big place and the Mexican food taste different town to town.


Yeah... I'm from deep east Texas... I get it. Texas changes wildly from my location to yours.
Posted 10/11/15 , edited 10/11/15
hmm... there's never been anything that i couldn't have but craved for.
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/15 , edited 10/11/15
I lived in Texas not that long ago (for most of my life, actually), and I lived in three or four different parts of the state--I'm tired of Texmex...^^

I want Takoyaki, but it's hard to find anywhere and I don't know how to make it either.
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 10/11/15
Jajangmyeon
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 10/11/15
Mackerel scad
10771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MO, USA
Offline
Posted 10/11/15
A proper shrimp po boy on fresh baked french bread. The food of the common man, simple, yet beautiful.
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/11/15
Posted 10/11/15
Okonomiyaki.
22984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/11/15
Abalone super hard to get but sooo good-dive yourself to get
145755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 10/11/15 , edited 10/11/15
fried chicken, fries, or anything that is fried....I don't have a gallbladder T_T

also pizza, burgers, and anything greasy
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/15


About a 25 minute drive from here, you can get all kinds of Po-boys.
10771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MO, USA
Offline
Posted 10/11/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:



About a 25 minute drive from here, you can get all kinds of Po-boys.


Where do you live, if I may be so bold as to ask?
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/15

AkitoMadaka wrote:


HolyDrumstick wrote:



About a 25 minute drive from here, you can get all kinds of Po-boys.


Where do you live, if I may be so bold as to ask?


Deep east Texas. 10 minutes from the border of LA.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.