Post Reply Any Smash Wii U players?
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 10/12/15
Yo! This game is my favorite and I was just wondering if anyone here plays it, I main Ike because he's bae. I'm pretty sure there are a few of you. Would anyone like to play, I need more active friends on Smash since everyone is soooo busy with Splatoon.
18690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 10/12/15
I play smash lol.
4065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/12/15 , edited 10/13/15
I run a Smash stream with some of my buddies, and a good few active players frequent that if you'd like to check that out.
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 10/12/15
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 10/13/15 , edited 10/13/15


Gaming shouldn't be defined in one category or you have to play a certain thing to be considered a gamer. Real gamers just embrace and appreciate gaming in general. In fact being a real gamer means you enjoy gaming no matter what it is, you don't have to be good at video games to be a gamer/play video games. That would be an ignorant thing to say.

Also just pm me if anyone does want to directly play ~ Thanks.
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 10/13/15

Ara-kouhai wrote:



Gaming shouldn't be defined in one category or you have to play a certain thing to be considered a gamer. Real gamers just embrace and appreciate gaming in general. In fact being a real gamer means you enjoy gaming no matter what it is, you don't have to be good at video games to be a gamer/play video games. That would be an ignorant thing to say.

Also just pm me if anyone does want to directly play ~ Thanks.


That was the point of the video. The "real" gamer disparaging a game he himself was unable to play. It's satire poking fun at serious gamers.
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Texas
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
Hell yeah, bruv. Add me; my NNID is "Sleeplost". I'm a Dr. Mario main currently. My favorite character is Megaman, but I can't get behind his playstyle.
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Adanac
Offline
Posted 10/14/15
I play. But I lack confidence in my skills for now. And busy with Bayonetta 2.
49877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 10/16/15
I play. I'm not a professional player or anything, but I'm more than capable of holding my own in battle.
4310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 10/16/15
I play both. NID: PrideYuri I main the heavenly goddess, Palutena <3. I'm pretty active whenever I am not slaving at work or studies. :x
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 10/24/15

Ara-kouhai wrote:

Yo! This game is my favorite and I was just wondering if anyone here plays it, I main Ike because he's bae. I'm pretty sure there are a few of you. Would anyone like to play, I need more active friends on Smash since everyone is soooo busy with Splatoon.


I accept your challenge

I play super smash most of the time that when I play my Wii U.

302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 10/24/15

The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


Ara-kouhai wrote:

Yo! This game is my favorite and I was just wondering if anyone here plays it, I main Ike because he's bae. I'm pretty sure there are a few of you. Would anyone like to play, I need more active friends on Smash since everyone is soooo busy with Splatoon.


I accept your challenge

I play super smash most of the time that when I play my Wii U.



Add me! Ara-kouhai

:) Same to everyone else on this thread who plays
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 10/24/15

Ara-kouhai wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


Ara-kouhai wrote:

Yo! This game is my favorite and I was just wondering if anyone here plays it, I main Ike because he's bae. I'm pretty sure there are a few of you. Would anyone like to play, I need more active friends on Smash since everyone is soooo busy with Splatoon.


I accept your challenge

I play super smash most of the time that when I play my Wii U.



Add me! Ara-kouhai

:) Same to everyone else on this thread who plays


Is Ara-kouhai your Wii U name as well ?
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/24/15
I play.
NNID is MikeyDaBawse

I solo main Peach.
Kinda rusty because I've switched back to primarily Melee recently but I'm down for games.
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 10/25/15

Ara-kouhai wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


Ara-kouhai wrote:

Yo! This game is my favorite and I was just wondering if anyone here plays it, I main Ike because he's bae. I'm pretty sure there are a few of you. Would anyone like to play, I need more active friends on Smash since everyone is soooo busy with Splatoon.


I accept your challenge

I play super smash most of the time that when I play my Wii U.



Add me! Ara-kouhai

:) Same to everyone else on this thread who plays


I sent you a friend request on the Wii U.

My name is Z

You must be logged in to post.