First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Public Breastfeeding
Posted 10/13/15

DurtyGambino wrote:


Kavalion wrote:

Why not just go to the restroom?


Do you eat in rest rooms?


Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
aslong as your not pulling your tits out in public and making it obvious there isn't really a big deal about it.

Just be discreet and no one should care because it's nature.
48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
Put a blanket over it
17777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
yeah, well i'll admit its mildly arousing, but its really not fair for the kid to not eat.
and yes, screaming kids are less annyoing when sucking milk.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
*waiting for mothers to take action*
oh well, another time another chance..
-expired-
*drops the milk*
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 10/13/15

Dariamus wrote:

Please be discreet.

Beyond that, I don't care.


this
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
I don't know what you guys think, but I guess it's a win-win.
Win for the child, and win for the public.
Jk.

10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/15 , edited 10/13/15
Honestly, I'm tired of this argument.... but this is the conclusion I have came to.

I don't like it, but I understand its need. I mean, if you're sitting outside, when you have a private place to go, just to make a statement, then you're wrong. If you just do not want to feed your baby in a restroom, I can understand it, if not agree.

If you do not like to use a cover... that's fine, but if you bitch at me because my eyes are naturally attracted to tit, even when I myself find it awkward, I'll be sure to tell your stupid ass that I wish you would have covered up or gone somewhere private to begin with.

1154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / States.
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
Honestly, I was taught it was rude to stare when I was young~
I was also taught to mind my own business!

Personally, if a child is crying to be fed. I'd rather the child is breastfed at that moment than to continue crying.
Then there is peace in the air~~~ °˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖ °
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 10/13/15 , edited 10/13/15

HolyDrumstick wrote: but if you bitch at me because my eyes are naturally attracted to tit, even when I myself find it awkward, I'll be sure to tell your stupid ass that I wish you would have covered up or gone somewhere private to begin with.
have not been around such "bitches" but if so this^


10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/15 , edited 10/13/15

Ridiculum wrote:
Honestly, I was taught it was rude to stare when I was young


Sure... not staring is easy, but I challenge any straight man to not let his eyes wander once or twice when a woman has her boobs hanging out. That's my point.

And if you say you can do that you're either A.) Gay B.) lying C.) Have more will power than a Tibetan monk. Did you know there were Orthodox Jewish men who began wearing thick lensed glasses, that blurred their vision, so that they could refrain from lusting after women? Now, keep in mind these are older, wiser men than the average guy... yet they had enough sense to admit to themselves that the eyes wander, even when you wish they did not.

Lying to yourself and others to look cool is just silly.
1154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / States.
Offline
Posted 10/13/15

I suppose~ But, I meant full blown: ᶘ○་།○ᶅ

If you can't control yourself in public at, let's say, a restaurant.
Then maybe the problem isn't the woman who happens to be breastfeeding~~

And nothing wrong with looking cool~! (ง⌐□ل͜□)ง
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/13/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:


Ridiculum wrote:
Honestly, I was taught it was rude to stare when I was young


Sure... not staring is easy, but I challenge any straight man to not let his eyes wander once or twice when a woman has her boobs hanging out. That's my point.

And if you say you can do that you're either A.) Gay B.) lying C.) Have more will power than a Tibetan monk. Did you know there were Orthodox Jewish men who began wearing thick lensed glasses, that blurred their vision, so that they could refrain from lusting after women? Now, keep in mind these are older, wiser men than the average guy... yet they had enough sense to admit to themselves that the eyes wander, even when you wish they did not.

Lying to yourself and others to look cool is just silly.


I got rejected a lot by women growing up, so I can personally ignore titty simply because my thought process is simply "it's not like I'm gonna be on it later".
8952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / U.A Highschool
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
i mean I don't really care rarely do I see it and most of the time they're covered
23208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 10/13/15 , edited 10/13/15
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.