First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Public Breastfeeding
13287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
In this day and age my feeling is if your out in a public area if your fine with people watching taking video or pictures of you doing so i dont see a problem but if you say you have a problem with pictures or video then why are you doing it out in the open?....
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
just learn to cook at home or something

im not about that lets eat out all the time life
16930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/15 , edited 10/13/15
Personally I think it is gross, but that is probably more to do with the fact that babies make me want to vomit rather than the action of breastfeeding itself.

However, that being said, another issue I have with it, or more specifically with those who defend it, is how people would never just get their breasts out in public, but as soon as they have a child they suddenly claim to have no shame because 'it's natural' etc., even so, you could just use a shawl or something, that way you aren't inhibiting anyone (including your own)'s freedom / enjoyment of life.

Just my opinion, yo
Posted 10/13/15

1youlove2hate wrote:

In this day and age my feeling is if your out in a public area if your fine with people watching taking video or pictures of you doing so i dont see a problem but if you say you have a problem with pictures or video then why are you doing it out in the open?....


It's rude to take pictures in the first place. Regardless of what the person is doing. Even at a con.
5254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 10/13/15

TheDustyForest wrote:

Personally I think it is gross, but that is probably more to do with the fact that babies make me want to vomit rather than the action of breastfeeding itself.

However, that being said, another issue I have with it, or more specifically with those who defend it, is how people would never just get their breasts out in public, but as soon as they have a child they suddenly claim to have no shame because 'it's natural' etc., even so, you could just use a shawl or something, that way you aren't inhibiting anyone (including your own)'s freedom / enjoyment of life.

Just my opinion, yo


Oh a shawl is discrete looking only it does hamper the babe's face whilst feeding. That's inhibiting. Doesn't a baby have the freedom to get nourishment?

11291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/13/15 , edited 10/13/15
Ladies restrooms used to have couches you know, in a "waiting" area. I think they started taking them out when ladies started hoverpissing all over the place in restrooms.
Owli 
17075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Online
Posted 10/13/15
I think the "Its natural" Defense is a bit played out. I mean its Natural for me to urinate but I don't simply whip it out and go in the middle of the mall. I mean maybe it would work if we lived in an age where the technology didn't exist to retrieve breast milk to store and use for later times I could understand.

Lets stop and think about how the world has changed for a moment. Do you really what things to start going backwards so you can keep popping your boobs out in a public setting.
16930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/15

tkayt wrote:


TheDustyForest wrote:

Personally I think it is gross, but that is probably more to do with the fact that babies make me want to vomit rather than the action of breastfeeding itself.

However, that being said, another issue I have with it, or more specifically with those who defend it, is how people would never just get their breasts out in public, but as soon as they have a child they suddenly claim to have no shame because 'it's natural' etc., even so, you could just use a shawl or something, that way you aren't inhibiting anyone (including your own)'s freedom / enjoyment of life.

Just my opinion, yo


Oh a shawl is discrete looking only it does hamper the babe's face whilst feeding. That's inhibiting. Doesn't a baby have the freedom to get nourishment?



no
40250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 10/13/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:


Ridiculum wrote:
Honestly, I was taught it was rude to stare when I was young


Sure... not staring is easy, but I challenge any straight man to not let his eyes wander once or twice when a woman has her boobs hanging out. That's my point.

And if you say you can do that you're either A.) Gay B.) lying C.) Have more will power than a Tibetan monk. Did you know there were Orthodox Jewish men who began wearing thick lensed glasses, that blurred their vision, so that they could refrain from lusting after women? Now, keep in mind these are older, wiser men than the average guy... yet they had enough sense to admit to themselves that the eyes wander, even when you wish they did not.

Lying to yourself and others to look cool is just silly.


Your forgot one D.) the woman in question is ugly af

Also...



Because it's semi-relevant and I felt like it.
30098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
Who gives a fuck? Can men or people be so disgusted by human nature? If the baby is hungry, don't ask.
55073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
If the women is very attractive and have very nice big breast... I might join in with the baby, while he sucking his mother left Breast, I can help myself with the right Breast to balance it out! :D

Its very Healthy for you!
10627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/15 , edited 10/13/15

tkayt wrote:Oh a shawl is discrete looking only it does hamper the babe's face whilst feeding. That's inhibiting. Doesn't a baby have the freedom to get nourishment?



It is not in any way inhibiting. You have no evidence to say that it is... you're just using that BS argument.
10627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/13/15 , edited 10/13/15

Owli wrote:

I think the "Its natural" Defense is a bit played out. I mean its Natural for me to urinate but I don't simply whip it out and go in the middle of the mall. I mean maybe it would work if we lived in an age where the technology didn't exist to retrieve breast milk to store and use for later times I could understand.

Lets stop and think about how the world has changed for a moment. Do you really what things to start going backwards so you can keep popping your boobs out in a public setting.


A valid point. There is absolutely no reason to not feed your baby pre-pumped milk.

Like I said... I'm so tired of this argument, I don't care what you do anymore... but if I see nipple, I might look. If that offends you to the point of bitching at me, I'll embarrass the hell out of you, and make sure everyone is looking before I'm done giving you my thoughts on it.
23737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 10/13/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:


Owli wrote:

I think the "Its natural" Defense is a bit played out. I mean its Natural for me to urinate but I don't simply whip it out and go in the middle of the mall. I mean maybe it would work if we lived in an age where the technology didn't exist to retrieve breast milk to store and use for later times I could understand.

Lets stop and think about how the world has changed for a moment. Do you really what things to start going backwards so you can keep popping your boobs out in a public setting.


A valid point. There is absolutely no reason to not feed your baby pre-pumped milk.

Like I said... I'm so tired of this argument, I don't care what you do anymore... but if I see nipple, I might look. If that offends you to the point of bitching at me, I'll embarrass the hell out of you, and make sure everyone is looking before I'm done giving you my thoughts on it.


I see you're a very mature person.

Honestly, if a baby needs milk, it needs milk, not much else to it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.