Created by scoobydew
Post Reply Playboy done with nudity switching format to PG13-reactions?
22895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/13/15 , edited 10/13/15
Sad please moment of silence
10580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
...what?
never seen PB so i don't really care.
6039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 10/13/15 , edited 10/13/15
it kinda sucks because I just subscribed. why would I subscribe to an old weak magazine? its very tasteful. other than the pictorials the mag is not that great. I really want Khloe Kardashian to grace the cover to end it all
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
I disagree that the magazine is not that great. I enjoyed the magazine when I was a teen... and honestly for the articles AND the pictures.

However, I'm glad about the switch, because now I may pick the magazine back up again. I won't have to worry about nude mags laying around, which to me is a plus. I personally always enjoyed the jokes, articles, and cooking/grilling tips.... as well as other man-related info, and now I will not have to defend myself for that fact.

For everyone else, there is always the internet for fapping needs.
Posted 10/13/15
I found it to be a very "tasteful" gentlemen's magazine but not much else. There's so much crudeness with nudity.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/15 , edited 10/13/15
/shrug

The articles were better than the porn anyways.

10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/15

Dariamus wrote:


Faces are truly under appreciated, I think. I'd much rather a girl flash me a genuine smile than her tits. Of course, girls rarely smile at me, and I'm so awkward it doesn't help.
Posted 10/13/15

Dariamus wrote:

/shrug

The articles were better than the porn anyways.




So I'm guesing you don't get a kick out of Mileena?



Yeah, me neither. I never knew how important a face was till I saw her.

22895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/13/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:


Dariamus wrote:


Faces are truly under appreciated, I think. I'd much rather a girl flash me a genuine smile than her tits. Of course, girls rarely smile at me, and I'm so awkward it doesn't help.


I guess when the website stopped having nudity in August subscribers went from 4 million to 16 million so this is the model for the reason and might make magazine stronger will be right there with Maxium my guess?
2496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Baton Rouge, Loui...
Offline
Posted 10/13/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Dariamus wrote:

/shrug

The articles were better than the porn anyways.




So I'm guesing you don't get a kick out of Mileena?



Yeah, me neither. I never knew how important a face was till I saw her.



people receive multiple kicks out of Mileena lol.

but isn't it what's inside that counts? lol.
101419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You, Knighted States
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
It's an interesting move. I guess they figure there's no point in publishing nude photos anymore because they're readily available for free on the Internet so maybe are seeking that "classy" or "retro" niche, instead.
Posted 10/13/15

saprobe wrote:

It's an interesting move. I guess they figure there's no point in publishing nude photos anymore because they're readily available for free on the Internet so maybe are seeking that "classy" or "retro" niche, instead.


I thought they were already doing that. Then again, how classy can Pamela Anderson be?
1026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Arkansas
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
I think they're trying something drastic, but the reasoning is sound. I mean, seriously, who pays for porn anymore? I think that being caught paying for it would be more embarrassing that just being caught with it. Like the guy said, it's literally just clicks away for pretty much anything that tickles your fancy. That's just my 2 cents though. Honestly, i sorta respect the move. It takes balls to change something that your company has basically been centered around since its creation.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 10/13/15
I don't care.
32280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Online
Posted 10/13/15
bansai
You must be logged in to post.