WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What does your Pet look like?
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 10/19/15
Tui the Lab and Lally the fox terrier

4570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 10/19/15


This is Halloween 2012. They don't mind clothes because they know it means attention and treats. This past month we've adopted more so will need to update our family picture soon.



This is Abigail when she was a Piglet. She's a miniature so she doesn't get huge.. but now she's at least twice the size of our biggest pug.



2864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/19/15

LITVoid wrote:



My cat that is called Reba by most people and whatever profanity I feel like using at the moment by me.


Lmao she's not the nicest?
2864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/19/15

4evapanda wrote:

Tui the Lab and Lally the fox terrier



Haha I love dogs that are not only adorable but have a silly personality! :3
Banned
21684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/15 , edited 10/19/15

litleo, I adopted him last year, he was a little tiny flea bitten stray that came into my yard
25298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/19/15

FaultyOblivion wrote:


LITVoid wrote:



My cat that is called Reba by most people and whatever profanity I feel like using at the moment by me.


Lmao she's not the nicest?


Actually it's weird, she's very affectionate, but only to me, just mean to everyone else. She just likes to sharpen her fucking claws on my rug instead of the scratching post I've so generously given to her. Hence the profanity.
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 10/19/15

FaultyOblivion wrote:


4evapanda wrote:

Tui the Lab and Lally the fox terrier



Haha I love dogs that are not only adorable but have a silly personality! :3


Yessss!!!! Totally agree with you on that one
35307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 10/19/15

Migayla wrote:



This is Halloween 2012. They don't mind clothes because they know it means attention and treats. This past month we've adopted more so will need to update our family picture soon.



This is Abigail when she was a Piglet. She's a miniature so she doesn't get huge.. but now she's at least twice the size of our biggest pug.





Omg a grumble I'm so jealous of that picture you have no idea. I wish I could come play with them all!!!
59830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Colorado Springs, Co
Offline
Posted 10/19/15


Oh, it's quite taxing lol. It really is a test of my love and patience for them. But I wouldn't trade them for the world!

40086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/19/15 , edited 10/19/15



My little dog she is a Finnish Lapphund.
2864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/19/15

Robban_87 wrote:




My little dog she is a Finnish Lapphund.


She's gorgeous! I don't think I've ever heard of that type of dog. What's her name?
2864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/19/15

redokami wrote:


litleo, I adopted him last year, he was a little tiny flea bitten stray that came into my yard


Haha in love with his outfit!
2864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/19/15

Migayla wrote:



This is Halloween 2012. They don't mind clothes because they know it means attention and treats. This past month we've adopted more so will need to update our family picture soon.



This is Abigail when she was a Piglet. She's a miniature so she doesn't get huge.. but now she's at least twice the size of our biggest pug.





So you're living my dream...I want to own so many pets. And omg the piglet! ❤️❤️❤️
40086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/19/15

FaultyOblivion wrote:


Robban_87 wrote:




My little dog she is a Finnish Lapphund.


She's gorgeous! I don't think I've ever heard of that type of dog. What's her name?


Her name is Wilda. In winter she looks like a arctic fox :)

2864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 10/19/15


That's her way of saying she loves you? Haha she can't be nice to you all the time lol she sounds adorable though
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.