First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply would you like to have a personal assistant?
3237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/15
Talking on the phone gives me anxiety so it would be nice for somebody else make my appointments for me. Aside from that I'm not sure what else I would ask an assistant to do.
2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/15

spazzy06 wrote:

Talking on the phone gives me anxiety so it would be nice for somebody else make my appointments for me. Aside from that I'm not sure what else I would ask an assistant to do.


does your heart start to beat fast when you're on the phone?
3237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


spazzy06 wrote:

Talking on the phone gives me anxiety so it would be nice for somebody else make my appointments for me. Aside from that I'm not sure what else I would ask an assistant to do.


does your heart start to beat fast when you're on the phone?


Just thinking about calling someone makes it beat fast. Once I'm on the phone there are lots of awkward pauses. I don't know what to say. Sometimes I write down what I'm going to say beforehand and that helps.
2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/15

spazzy06 wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


spazzy06 wrote:

Talking on the phone gives me anxiety so it would be nice for somebody else make my appointments for me. Aside from that I'm not sure what else I would ask an assistant to do.


does your heart start to beat fast when you're on the phone?


Just thinking about calling someone makes it beat fast. Once I'm on the phone there are lots of awkward pauses. I don't know what to say. Sometimes I write down what I'm going to say beforehand and that helps.

Just practice more and it will go away...same thing used to happen to me
3237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/15

iambetterthanyou wrote:


spazzy06 wrote:


iambetterthanyou wrote:


spazzy06 wrote:

Talking on the phone gives me anxiety so it would be nice for somebody else make my appointments for me. Aside from that I'm not sure what else I would ask an assistant to do.


does your heart start to beat fast when you're on the phone?


Just thinking about calling someone makes it beat fast. Once I'm on the phone there are lots of awkward pauses. I don't know what to say. Sometimes I write down what I'm going to say beforehand and that helps.

Just practice more and it will go away...same thing used to happen to me


Yeah I start my administrative assistant internship in a few weeks so I'll have to.
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/15 , edited 10/16/15
Yes. But I don't have the deep pockets or the silver tongue to get myself one.
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 10/16/15
I mean it may be cool, so I guess I'll go with yes
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.