First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Are You Gay For Anyone On The Forums?
Posted 10/16/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Gay: Being attracted to a forumer regardless of gender or physical appearance, usually by force of nature and personality.


I'm pretty gay for some of you guys on the forums.


AiYumega
KarenAraragi
Pandrasb
HuastecoOtaku


BlueOni
PrinceJudar


I'm not gay, I swear...I just wish you guys were young girls so I could love you more. :/



The young girl part make me wonder, what you plan to do to me.


Part of me is like this.

But then the other part of me is like this.

Posted 10/16/15
There are none on this forum with the wit I admire, no.
Posted 10/16/15 , edited 10/16/15
I'm gay for everyone
Posted 10/16/15
Hmmm.. Lemme think....

15296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/16/15
You already know SERANEX
7785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / U.S.A California
Offline
Posted 10/16/15
I do not know if you were informed but I was told that AiYumega was secretly a girl this entire time. In fact all the way back in April I got this message... (I ommited some details I'm not at liberty to share) but here is what I can:


AiYumega "So, after much deliberation and thought, I've decided to reveal my true self to the group, and in doing so have to come clean. The person in the videos is not me, nor the person on my profile, nor the person on the voice chats.

My name is not ____, and I'm not a man. My real name is Sara Yu, and I'm a woman.

I'm 23 and live in Manitoba, Canada. I am a rookie mountie for the Canadian police, and that's why I haven't revealed my true self. I am a Canadian- Taiwanese woman, and I am the true leader of Nihome Studios.

I know this may come as a shock, but please respect my decision to withhold my true identity

Thank you for your understanding, and happy April and beyond.

- Sara Yu"


Yes I got that message. So yes, AiYumega really is a girl.
48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 10/16/15

Lukewolf40 wrote:

I do not know if you were informed but I was told that AiYumega was secretly a girl this entire time. In fact all the way back in April I got this message... (I ommited some details I'm not at liberty to share) but here is what I can:


AiYumega "So, after much deliberation and thought, I've decided to reveal my true self to the group, and in doing so have to come clean. The person in the videos is not me, nor the person on my profile, nor the person on the voice chats.

My name is not ____, and I'm not a man. My real name is Sara Yu, and I'm a woman.

I'm 23 and live in Manitoba, Canada. I am a rookie mountie for the Canadian police, and that's why I haven't revealed my true self. I am a Canadian- Taiwanese woman, and I am the true leader of Nihome Studios.

I know this may come as a shock, but please respect my decision to withhold my true identity

Thank you for your understanding, and happy April and beyond.

- Sara Yu"


Yes I got that message. So yes, AiYumega really is a girl.


Posted 10/16/15

Lukewolf40 wrote:

I do not know if you were informed but I was told that AiYumega was secretly a girl this entire time. In fact all the way back in April I got this message... (I ommited some details I'm not at liberty to share) but here is what I can:


AiYumega "So, after much deliberation and thought, I've decided to reveal my true self to the group, and in doing so have to come clean. The person in the videos is not me, nor the person on my profile, nor the person on the voice chats.

My name is not ____, and I'm not a man. My real name is Sara Yu, and I'm a woman.

I'm 23 and live in Manitoba, Canada. I am a rookie mountie for the Canadian police, and that's why I haven't revealed my true self. I am a Canadian- Taiwanese woman, and I am the true leader of Nihome Studios.

I know this may come as a shock, but please respect my decision to withhold my true identity

Thank you for your understanding, and happy April and beyond.

- Sara Yu"


Yes I got that message. So yes, AiYumega really is a girl.


I remember getting that message, I laughed, hard.
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/15

Lukewolf40 wrote:

I do not know if you were informed but I was told that AiYumega was secretly a girl this entire time. In fact all the way back in April I got this message... (I ommited some details I'm not at liberty to share) but here is what I can:


AiYumega "So, after much deliberation and thought, I've decided to reveal my true self to the group, and in doing so have to come clean. The person in the videos is not me, nor the person on my profile, nor the person on the voice chats.

My name is not ____, and I'm not a man. My real name is Sara Yu, and I'm a woman.

I'm 23 and live in Manitoba, Canada. I am a rookie mountie for the Canadian police, and that's why I haven't revealed my true self. I am a Canadian- Taiwanese woman, and I am the true leader of Nihome Studios.

I know this may come as a shock, but please respect my decision to withhold my true identity

Thank you for your understanding, and happy April and beyond.

- Sara Yu"


Yes I got that message. So yes, AiYumega really is a girl.


April you say? Could it have been April 1st, by any chance?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day
27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/15
Whoa, someone actually likes me.

My friends don't even like me.
7785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / U.S.A California
Offline
Posted 10/16/15

HolyDrumstick wrote:


Lukewolf40 wrote:

I do not know if you were informed but I was told that AiYumega was secretly a girl this entire time. In fact all the way back in April I got this message... (I ommited some details I'm not at liberty to share) but here is what I can:


AiYumega "So, after much deliberation and thought, I've decided to reveal my true self to the group, and in doing so have to come clean. The person in the videos is not me, nor the person on my profile, nor the person on the voice chats.

My name is not ____, and I'm not a man. My real name is Sara Yu, and I'm a woman.

I'm 23 and live in Manitoba, Canada. I am a rookie mountie for the Canadian police, and that's why I haven't revealed my true self. I am a Canadian- Taiwanese woman, and I am the true leader of Nihome Studios.

I know this may come as a shock, but please respect my decision to withhold my true identity

Thank you for your understanding, and happy April and beyond.

- Sara Yu"


Yes I got that message. So yes, AiYumega really is a girl.


April you say? Could it have been April 1st, by any chance?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools%27_Day


It most certainly was april 1rst. However, that is no reason to believe that AiYumega is not a girl! *Sarcasm* Yeah, it was pretty funny though, after that we would make jokes about him being a secret girl. I recall at one point in the chat I believe we made him a korean girl.
Posted 10/16/15 , edited 10/16/15
Blue_Bubble she's so freaking awesome <333

22673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/16/15

Morbidhanson wrote:

Whoa, someone actually likes me.

My friends don't even like me.


Wha? I like yah.


4315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 10/16/15
I'm gay for myself does that count?
27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/16/15

PrinceJudar wrote:

Wha? I like yah.




Haha, thanks. I just said it to say something one of my friends said that cracked me up.

Classmate: Derek, you are one charming guy!
Derek: What are you smoking? I'm a terrible person and nobody likes me!
Classmate: What are you talking about, we love you!
Derek: Nobody likes me! Hanson's my friend and he doesn't even like me!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.