Post Reply Do you think we need more space in the about me section so we could fit all our favorite anime
1817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 10/15/15
I think we need more space especially so we can fit all of our favorite anime.
48485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/15/15
I agreed!!!
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/15
Yes, I only had space to name 4. But I've watched 400!
Posted 10/15/15
Favourite, you only need space for one.
1817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / PA
Offline
Posted 10/15/15
That's hard to just have room for one
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/15 , edited 10/15/15
whatru guys talking about have u seen the pimped out profiles with like pages-long GIFs that scroll for hours? The about me section is long enough (hasn't filledo ut his own)
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/15
Nope, space is good enough for me xd
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/15

lambofgenesis wrote:

whatru guys talking about have u seen the pimped out profiles with like pages-long GIFs that scroll for hours? The about me section is long enough (hasn't filledo ut his own)


Urm, dont look at my profile then...
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/15

ILuvCats11 wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:

whatru guys talking about have u seen the pimped out profiles with like pages-long GIFs that scroll for hours? The about me section is long enough (hasn't filledo ut his own)


Urm, dont look at my profile then...


I see 13 year old boys haven't changed from when I was 13. -_-
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/15

lambofgenesis wrote:


ILuvCats11 wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:

whatru guys talking about have u seen the pimped out profiles with like pages-long GIFs that scroll for hours? The about me section is long enough (hasn't filledo ut his own)


Urm, dont look at my profile then...


I see 13 year old boys haven't changed from when I was 13. -_-


Whats that supose to mean
14927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 10/17/15
The limited amount of space makes you think about the things that really matter to you....
5216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
yes
You must be logged in to post.