First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply what do you wish for in their next project together?
Member
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

crystalics wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


crystalics wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:

what if Calvin will Be Ella's cousin or brother? o.O [just to add twist.]


yah.....title may be....uhm...idk too...haha


aww. the title is sooo hard to think. o.O



hmm....love at first sight?...just opinion...hihihi


i don't know. uhm, it started with a date? o.O haha.

or. Weird Feelings [haha.]

Member
3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

mixcieaicie wrote:


crystalics wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


crystalics wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:

what if Calvin will Be Ella's cousin or brother? o.O [just to add twist.]


yah.....title may be....uhm...idk too...haha


aww. the title is sooo hard to think. o.O



hmm....love at first sight?...just opinion...hihihi


i don't know. uhm, it started with a date? o.O haha.

or. Weird Feelings [haha.]



so hard to choose!
Member
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

crystalics wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


crystalics wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


crystalics wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:

what if Calvin will Be Ella's cousin or brother? o.O [just to add twist.]


yah.....title may be....uhm...idk too...haha


aww. the title is sooo hard to think. o.O



hmm....love at first sight?...just opinion...hihihi


i don't know. uhm, it started with a date? o.O haha.

or. Weird Feelings [haha.]



so hard to choose!


aww. yea. let's think first. o.O

Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:



haha. wait let me think....

uhm, since everyone around them can tell that they are in love with each other, Selina,Hebe,Aaron and Calvin planned for them to have a date. haha :]] [secret date, you know they will be asked to go on a place and they don't know that it was a planned date. haha ] while Jiro is forced to help them [ Jiro has a crush on Ella,right? .xxD]. and everything went perfect! haha. :]] Chun and Ella were like,shocked to see each other at first, they were expressionless! but both of them were hungry and decided to eat the food served for them together. after the date, their friends asked what happened and they said that it was terrible[they denied that they were happy as if they were in heaven in their hearts although they were still teasing each other.]! haha. but their friends noticed that they were blushing. xxD and teased them ! haha :]] so cute!



pls. continue... while reading this my heart is beating so fast... hehehe... by the way what will be it's title? pls.. continue... i really really love it... i really cant breathe...


haha. this is somewhat like a fanfiction [waa. do you know what that is? o.O anyway, a fanfiction is a story created by a fan. o.O]

then the next days, they will avoid each other due to shyness. o.O

haha. but when they come across each other, they are as red as a tomato! haha :]]

wait, i'm still thinking what should be next. o.O. BUT I'M VERY SURE THAT PART IS REALLY TEMPORARY. i don't want Chun and Ella to be avoiding each other forever.

and btw, Chun don't notice Angela that much anymore, as well as Ella to Danson. xxD


hahaha i feel pity to angela... as well as to danson... maybe chun decided to broke-up with angela and danson fell in love with ella but ella already fell in love with chun as well as chun to ella... then maybe later angela and danson will plan something that will ruin ella and chun's relationship... hehehe...



haha. but wait before that. o.O

Chun and Ella bumped into each other and they were speechless. [but blushing, they are looking at each other as if they don't know how to speak] and then Angela will come to Chun. it was like " hey Chunnie, i've been trying hard to spot you, finally i found you!" she was so happy that she didn't notice that Ella was around, and seeing the scene that Angela was so Close to Chun, she was verrrrt Jealous. xxD and she walked off the place and went to a CR and talked to herself[ imagine her talking to herself in Hana Kimi.o.O] she was asking herself why she was feeling jealous and blah blah, then suddenly Danson heard someone talking to herself[but he can't understand it. haha] and waited for that 'someone' to get out of the CR. seeing that it was Ella, he was like "hey Ella, i heard you talking to yourself inside, is there something wrong?" and Ella was like OMG, did he hear that i was talking about. haha. :]] she panicked because he don't want Danson to know what she feels [haha. Danson is still her crush, that's why she was like, OMG. what am i feeling? i like Danson, no way i would like that rotten playboy] haha. and she was glad when he said No and asked her for Coffee [he will treat her]. and when Chun saw Ella and Danson walking together while talking. he felt so angry at Danson that he wanted to punch him, but he was stopped when Angela asked him to watch a movie. he agreed and went to the opposite direction of Danson and Ella. o.O

and at Chun's room, he was doing some self-reflection. haha [this time, imagine Quan in the actions and Xui yi with the words. haha.:]] like he was yea. something like when Quan was self-reflecting but his words are like Xui yi's haha :]]



hahahaha... that's ssoooooooooo nice... i already imagine what is chun's reaction when he saw ella with danson... maybe it's the same in hana kimi when danson hugged ella... i cant breathe.... can u pls. continue?

Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

mixcieaicie wrote:

i also want Chun and Ella to sing the theme song. xxD

the the OST will be sangby S.H.E, Fahrenheit,Danson and Tank. haha :]]

i wonder what the title would be. hmmm....


yeah! their theme song must be a duet of ella and chun... hehehehe and the rest will be sung by she, fahrenheit, danson and tank...

Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08

mixcieaicie wrote:


crystalics wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


crystalics wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:

i also want Chun and Ella to sing the theme song. xxD

the the OST will be sangby S.H.E, Fahrenheit,Danson and Tank. haha :]]

i wonder what the title would be. hmmm....


wow...wonderful drama...also wonderful OST...haha...imagine...so beautiful..


i hope i can really make a drama. haha :]] *dreaming* o.O



hope so.....if that happend im the no. 1 who is going to watch it...haha


zygnet and me will be the producer. haha :]]

what should be the title. o.O haha. i'm not good in titles. haha :]]




hahahaha yeah! we could be its producers... im thinking abt the title too.. it started with a date is good... its like it started with a kiss...
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
in this drama or movie they must end up together bcoz we all know that...

ELLA is
(for) so CHarming and has a UNique voice....
CHUN is (for) the ELdest and the LAtest member of fahrenheit...

did u get wat i mean? (connect all the colored names and words and disregard the uncolored ones... and there you'll see what i mean...) (ELLA IS FOR CHUN) (CHUN IS FOR ELLA) hehehe...
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
guyz! how abt

...season of changing

...love evidence

...my one and only

...mistaken love

...you're the one

...growing love

im still thinking.... i really dont have any other ideas to share...
Member
3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

zygnet wrote:

in this drama or movie they must end up together bcoz we all know that...

ELLA is
(for) so CHarming and has a UNique voice....
CHUN is (for) the ELdest and the LAtest member of fahrenheit...

did u get wat i mean? (connect all the colored names and words and disregard the uncolored ones... and there you'll see what i mean...) (ELLA IS FOR CHUN) (CHUN IS FOR ELLA) hehehe...


yah ur ryt....haha
Member
3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

zygnet wrote:

guyz! how abt

...season of changing

...love evidence

...my one and only

...mistaken love

...you're the one

...growing love

im still thinking.... i really dont have any other ideas to share...


uhm...may be growing love....just opinion....hihihi
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

crystalics wrote:


zygnet wrote:

guyz! how abt

...season of changing

...love evidence

...my one and only

...mistaken love

...you're the one

...growing love

im still thinking.... i really dont have any other ideas to share...


uhm...may be growing love....just opinion....hihihi


yeah! it's nice too
Member
3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

zygnet wrote:


crystalics wrote:


zygnet wrote:

guyz! how abt

...season of changing

...love evidence

...my one and only

...mistaken love

...you're the one

...growing love

im still thinking.... i really dont have any other ideas to share...


uhm...may be growing love....just opinion....hihihi


yeah! it's nice too


ok..hehe.....i choose that because its based on the story..."growing love"..haha
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

crystalics wrote:


zygnet wrote:


crystalics wrote:


zygnet wrote:

guyz! how abt

...season of changing

...love evidence

...my one and only

...mistaken love

...you're the one

...growing love

im still thinking.... i really dont have any other ideas to share...


uhm...may be growing love....just opinion....hihihi


yeah! it's nice too


ok..hehe.....i choose that because its based on the story..."growing love"..haha


yeah! that's why i choose that too... it must be blooming love but i changed it into growing love...

Member
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

zygnet wrote:

in this drama or movie they must end up together bcoz we all know that...

ELLA is
(for) so CHarming and has a UNique voice....
CHUN is (for) the ELdest and the LAtest member of fahrenheit...

did u get wat i mean? (connect all the colored names and words and disregard the uncolored ones... and there you'll see what i mean...) (ELLA IS FOR CHUN) (CHUN IS FOR ELLA) hehehe...


nice ! haha. i love that. ! woooh! haha :]]

Member
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

zygnet wrote:

guyz! how abt

...season of changing

...love evidence

...my one and only

...mistaken love

...you're the one

...growing love

im still thinking.... i really dont have any other ideas to share...



Seasons of Love ? haha :]] maybe i'll post the story somewhere when we got the title. o.O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.