First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Little girl simulator
47001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/18/15
So this just popped up on Steam greenlight. This is a game where you play as a girl in her 3rd grade. This is clearly a knock off of goat simulator.
Reactions thoughts?


I personally think the entire simulation genre should go extinct since it's so stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nz7hBtY4iY
Posted 10/18/15
I was expecting (and hoping) for something else.


Is that wrong?
24187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 10/18/15 , edited 10/18/15
So... it has come to this...
37238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/15
Probably would have been better as an actual simulator.
Cenric 
12701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/18/15 , edited 10/18/15
Looks like something you would make for a school project.
27348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/15 , edited 10/18/15


It's Chiyo-chan
238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Village Hidde...
Offline
Posted 10/18/15
One Punch Mod
96740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/18/15 , edited 10/18/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I was expecting (and hoping) for something else.


Is that wrong?


I suspect we both had similar wrong thoughts about what the title of this thread meant.
11441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 10/18/15 , edited 10/18/15
Oh joy, more 'Lolz, luk at teh [email protected] fizziks'. Well, judging by the dislike bar I'm sure it won't make it onto Greenlight. You know, someone paid $100 to put this on Steam... $100... For this. This.
47001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/18/15 , edited 10/18/15

lorreen wrote:



Hey, what's wrong with me...?

Anyhow a loli simulator would've been better

15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 10/18/15 , edited 10/18/15
^ You just earned a lolipop!
Yandere simulator will be pissed at you!

17936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/18/15

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

Oh joy, more 'Lolz, luk at teh [email protected] fizziks'. Well, judging by the dislike bar I'm sure it won't make it onto Greenlight. You know, someone paid $100 to put this on Steam... $100... For this. This.


Don't you have just to register once and can start putting up as many games as you want?

Also, Sekai Project... are those still the same guys as 2010 who wanted to translate School Days? Now they are busy starting one Kickstarter after the other.
Posted 10/18/15
[Tommy pulls your hair]
"Ow, it hurts!"

Option A.) Ask him why he's being mean.
Option B.) Tell him that if he has a crush on you he should try to say nice things instead.
Option C.) Kick him in the balls.
11441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 10/18/15 , edited 10/18/15

nichtmalda wrote:


BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

Oh joy, more 'Lolz, luk at teh [email protected] fizziks'. Well, judging by the dislike bar I'm sure it won't make it onto Greenlight. You know, someone paid $100 to put this on Steam... $100... For this. This.


Don't you have just to register once and can start putting up as many games as you want?

Also, Sekai Project... are those still the same guys as 2010 who wanted to translate School Days? Now they are busy starting one Kickstarter after the other.


While that's true, it's still a bit of a dodgy investement now that the refund system is there, at least if your game looks like crap.
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/18/15
Still horrible but not as horrible as I was expecting from the thread title.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.