First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Little girl simulator
Posted 10/18/15 , edited 10/18/15

lambofgenesis wrote:


Windrax wrote:

So... it has come to this...


Idk why anyone would want to simulate being a 3rd grade girl. I mean, we can all remember being in 3rd grade. Nothing special -_-. Literally.

It's either pedo in some way or it's just mindlessly boring.

I bet it's "little girl xxx" simulator lol.

3rd grade was nothing but playing jump rope, hop skotch, and learning how to spell. There was tv too. Other than that, idk. Can't even use cellphones yet, so I guess they had tea parties when their friends came over? Iddunnnnnnnooooooooooo


I could've learned to multiplied earlier if they taught it to me. Though I regret not having a sex drive back then. Third grade was full of sexy ass bitches.































I kid.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 10/18/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I was expecting (and hoping) for something else.


Is that wrong?


I was in the same boat.

Well, there's always next time.
3383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 10/18/15
I opened that in incognito mode...just in case.


Still much prefer Goat Simulator. It's a...nice pet project. I'd pay about 99¢ for it.
Posted 10/18/15

ForCom5 wrote:

I opened that in incognito mode...just in case.


Still much prefer Goat Simulator. It's a...nice pet project. I'd pay about 99¢ for it.


lmao
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 10/18/15


Mhmm, sure you do, pal. Have fun in the party van. At least you're a rockin' person. No judgment, no judgement.
One Punch Mod
85881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/18/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

I don't get it.


C'mon. You never wanted to run around like a little girl?

(Me neither.)
Posted 10/18/15

Schmooples wrote:



Mhmm, sure you do, pal. Have fun in the party van. At least you're a rockin' person. No judgment, no judgement.


*Waits for inevitable "I thought it said little girl stimulator".
6325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Hakoniwa Academy
Offline
Posted 10/18/15

ForCom5 wrote:

I opened that in incognito mode...just in case.



2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 10/18/15
And here I was thinking that Rock Simulator set the new low in the sim genre, honestly. SMH

6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/18/15
Little girl? What little girl can do any of that? This is an inaccurate simulator and should be renamed to little superpower demon girl simulator.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 10/18/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Schmooples wrote:



Mhmm, sure you do, pal. Have fun in the party van. At least you're a rockin' person. No judgment, no judgement.


*Waits for inevitable "I thought it said little girl stimulator".


Quick, somebody! To Kickstarter!
Getik 
15703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/18/15

Nyanotic wrote:

And here I was thinking that Rock Simulator set the new low in the sim genre, honestly. SMH



That game had a better character than this game. It was a intense game.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 10/18/15

Getik wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

And here I was thinking that Rock Simulator set the new low in the sim genre, honestly. SMH



That game had a better character than this game. It was a intense game.


About as intense as these kinds of games get which, by all means, is quite tame.

27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/18/15
A visual novel will be better.
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/18/15
This is like a Goat Simulator but with a girl and all new graphics and buildings . So non-original.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.