First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply The City
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/19/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( Good! Let me know what games you played, your opinion as well, also if it's horror and if you got scared.)
" Of course. "


(I got scared by a potato... I'm pretty such they'll all be scary T_TT_T>)
Ray went over to the fish tank resting his back against it. "come on then."
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 10/19/15
( XD I want to know how scary though. It's hard for me since I don't get scared easily.=< I can know and appreciate it's creepy but I suppose I'm just jaded.)
Nova followed standing right beside him. " I think I'm suppose to take the picture facing the camera downward right? " She Smiled slightly raising the camera facing down towards them.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/19/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( XD I want to know how scary though. It's hard for me since I don't get scared easily.=< I can know and appreciate it's creepy but I suppose I'm just jaded.)
Nova followed standing right beside him. " I think I'm suppose to take the picture facing the camera downward right? " She Smiled slightly raising the camera facing down towards them.


(I just refuse to watch scary stuff... because it's scary... :/ All jump scares get me and if I'm invested in a game and some shit pops out.. I'm done... :/ :< I couldn't even play deadspace 1 though that game is fucking scaary annnnnnd is a good game xD :£)
"Dunno... We can take a few and see what ones we like better?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 10/19/15
( Haven't played it I hate to say. XD I'm not very good at shooter games so hallo and all the others aren't my cup of tea. * looks it up* Damn it was even on the Ps3? Well I'll get it one day since it's cheap by now. So it's more of a survival horror? )
" Alright, smile then. "
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/19/15


(good story.... annnd yeh it is ^_^^_^__^_^^_^_^^_^_^_^_^__^_^_^_^_^^^_^^_^_^_^_^_^^_^_^^_^^_^_^_^)
Ray gave Nova a little tickle before she took the picture hoping to get her funny face on camera. He smiled too.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 10/19/15
( I'll have to check it out one day! ^^)
Nova almost laughed which resulted in an actual smile. Unfortunately she almost dropped her phone but thankfully she didn't.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/19/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( I'll have to check it out one day! ^^)
Nova almost laughed which resulted in an actual smile. Unfortunately she almost dropped her phone but thankfully she didn't.


(One day faaaaaaaaaaaaaar away xD)
Ray gave a cheeky giggled. "Can I see the picture? ~~<3"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 10/19/15
( Most likely! Or till GameStop has a decent sale! XD)
" I could have dropped it. " She huffed trying to be upset but obviously wasn't. "Here." she showed him the picture.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/19/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( Most likely! Or till GameStop has a decent sale! XD)
" I could have dropped it. " She huffed trying to be upset but obviously wasn't. "Here." she showed him the picture.


"Oooooh, just as planned. Look at that... smile.. thing on your face... like... shock and an almost smile at the same time. Fascinating MHmm?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 10/20/15
Nova was mildly embarrassed. " Mmmm..." She tried to put away her phone.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/20/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

Nova was mildly embarrassed. " Mmmm..." She tried to put away her phone.


"More pictures ~~. Good pictures, many pictures."
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 10/20/15
" This picture alone is fine. "
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/20/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

" This picture alone is fine. "


"Mmm? You don't like pictures?" He sounded concerned. It was more than possible his little stunt had put her in a bad mood.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Offline
Posted 10/20/15
" I don't like taking pictures much.. " She wasn't truly upset, a tad embarrassed more like it. She preferred to just look at things instead of taking pictures usually. Nova didn't hate pictures at all, just taking them.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/20/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

" I don't like taking pictures much.. " She wasn't truly upset, a tad embarrassed more like it. She preferred to just look at things instead of taking pictures usually. Nova didn't hate pictures at all, just taking them.


"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... one more picture together then?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.