First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply The City
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/20/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

(So much for later today huh. >.< Well ill stop harassing you about t but dont forget.)
Nova shook her head still smiling and gave him a kiss.


(I keep sleeping or playing league xD T.T)
Ray smiled after the kiss and took her hand. "Sharks!"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 10/20/15
(XD So ive noticed.What rpg maker game do you intend to play first?)
"LEad the way then~"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/20/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

(XD So ive noticed.What rpg maker game do you intend to play first?)
"LEad the way then~"


(The one with the mirror :3 oh I also got ao no oni. Nott gonaa play it noope.)
Ray did so with a hearty evil chuckle of course. "Well Mr.Bond... You've come this way... but you've reachex your fin-ish. Muwhahahshs!!!!!!"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 10/20/15
( Oh blank dreams. Get ready for a feels trip! XD Aoi Oni looks fun. I need to download it.)
" Uh huh..." She mused not letting go of his hand.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/20/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( Oh blank dreams. Get ready for a feels trip! XD Aoi Oni looks fun. I need to download it.)
" Uh huh..." She mused not letting go of his hand.


(Scary not gonna play it. Aoi Oni.... saw it played a year of two ago scary ass game. Question how long has Top hat had that second account? I believe it's his at least could be wrong.)
"See what I did there? Fin- fishes have fins. Ooh and here we are.... Sharksss. Care to give me info on sharks?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 10/20/15
( Oh his Fedora account I can't find? Under a year I think or just over a year.)
" Yup I got the pun. Ah let's see.....Of the over 500 species of sharks only four are considered dangerous to humans. They are; Whitetips,Bulls, Tiger, and Great white sharks. "
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/20/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( Oh his Fedora account I can't find? Under a year I think or just over a year.)
" Yup I got the pun. Ah let's see.....Of the over 500 species of sharks only four are considered dangerous to humans. They are; Whitetips,Bulls, Tiger, and Great white sharks. "


(The demo-animation on xD. It has tophats username and it also says he lives in thailand. Which is where tophat goes recent. And it links to tophat's steam account.)
"Are great whites the bestest?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 10/20/15
( * baffled* No I didn't know. DX if it is dammit I've been his friend for a while.)
" I wouldn't say that. Each species has its strengths. "
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/20/15 , edited 10/20/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( * baffled* No I didn't know. DX if it is dammit I've been his friend for a while.)
" I wouldn't say that. Each species has its strengths. "


(Seems like it would be... #ProStalker. another thing, this group has no creator... or mod... for some reason :........:<)
"Such as?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 10/20/15
( If it's him he's been living a double life. T.T Ah that's cause the creator left. The groups on CR aren't the smartest. )
" Well angel sharks aren't even meat eaters really. They scavenge the bottom of Oceans for mollusks and clams. They also blend in with the sand so camouflage. Great Whites are very aggressive meat eaters known to attack humans. "
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/20/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

( If it's him he's been living a double life. T.T Ah that's cause the creator left. The groups on CR aren't the smartest. )
" Well angel sharks aren't even meat eaters really. They scavenge the bottom of Oceans for mollusks and clams. They also blend in with the sand so camouflage. Great Whites are very aggressive meat eaters known to attack humans. "


(..also... you and tophat have higher positions than me... *mumble mumble grumble grumble* T_T)
"Do they attack people to protect themselves or just for the meat?"
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 10/20/15
(Not anymore! ^^)
"Ahh.....I think its mainly just for a food source."
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/20/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

(Not anymore! ^^)
"Ahh.....I think its mainly just for a food source."


(Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!)#
"Oh... Mhmm... Interesting..." He hardly seemed so. But he did seem captivated simply watching them swim.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
200244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / x_x
Online
Posted 10/20/15
(Youre welcome! ^^)
Nova sighed nut looked at the tank.
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
121765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/20/15

nekomivampireninjacat wrote:

(Youre welcome! ^^)
Nova sighed nut looked at the tank.


(Thank yopu :333)
"I like they way they move." He said softly. "Like... swimming and stuff. Have you ever gone on a cruise before?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.