Post Reply Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R TV Anticipation
215207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/20/15 , edited 10/20/15

TV anime Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R announced for Winter 2016.

Staff

Director: Keiichiro Kawaguchi
Series Composition: Momoko Murakami
Music: Kousuke Yamashita
Character Design: Yuichi Imizumi
Sound Director: Yuichi Imaizumi
Animation: Tatsunoko Production



The story of the anime itself is basically a parody of both the The SoulTaker anime series and the magical girl anime genre. It revolves around Komugi Nakahara, a cosplay idol who turns into Magical Nurse Witch Komugi when trouble is around.


Source:
http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1445325122"]http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1445325122
Posted 10/20/15
I always had such strange affections for the magical girl genre. Such moe, much wow.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 10/20/15 , edited 10/20/15
I think I'd rather have had a Nurse Hitomi's Monster Infirmary anime.

61518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/15
wow, a new nurse witch komugi series?? what made them decide to bring this one back?
Posted 10/20/15

Gafennec wrote:

I think I'd rather have had a Nurse Hitomi's Monster Infirmary anime.



What an eyesore. Eye don't see what's so good about it, the manga gave me cancer...Eye cancer.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 10/20/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

What an eyesore. Eye don't see what's so good about it, the manga gave me cancer...Eye cancer.


I got the books because I thought they might have been a tie-in to Monster Musume. But there is none that I found. Still it's an interesting manga.
32238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/15

Gafennec wrote:

I think I'd rather have had a Nurse Hitomi's Monster Infirmary anime.



I second this.I wouldn't be surprised if it gets one.
33924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/20/15
The girl in the middle looks like Chiru Chiru with pink hair.
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 10/20/15
The original OVAs were funny as hell.


Perhaps this one will be equal, or better.
61518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/15

maxgale wrote:
The original OVAs were funny as hell.


Perhaps this one will be equal, or better.

but how many people on this board do you think have seen the original OVAs, much less SoulTaker?
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 10/20/15

aidenraine wrote:


maxgale wrote:
The original OVAs were funny as hell.


Perhaps this one will be equal, or better.

but how many people on this board do you think have seen the original OVAs, much less SoulTaker?




Where is AK.


He has most sage advice for those people.
The Wise Wizard
99891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 10/20/15

aidenraine wrote:

but how many people on this board do you think have seen the original OVAs, much less SoulTaker?

Raises hand.

Oddly, I remember more from Soul Taker, despite seeing it further back in my viewing history (back when Tech TV showed it on "Anime Unleashed"). The main thing I remember from Nurse Witch Komugi was her dying...multiple times.

215207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/2/15
215207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/4/16
95160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 1/4/16

TheAncientOne wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

but how many people on this board do you think have seen the original OVAs, much less SoulTaker?

Raises hand.

Oddly, I remember more from Soul Taker, despite seeing it further back in my viewing history (back when Tech TV showed it on "Anime Unleashed"). The main thing I remember from Nurse Witch Komugi was her dying...multiple times.



I knew I recognized the name


...gad this is gonna be wierd. I wonder if they will be making a clean break from Soul Taker or keeping it tied in somehow.
You must be logged in to post.