First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Anyone?
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/20/15 , edited 10/20/15
I'm feeling a bit lonely and I don't seem to have anyone I can talk to. If you got nothing better to do and feel like talking, message me. You don't have to add me. It would be great if I could make permanent friends, though. ^^

Edit: Forget what I said. Of course you have to add someone in order to post in their guestbook. Even my brain doesn't like me...
Posted 10/20/15
Are you desperate enough to talk to me?
Posted 10/20/15 , edited 10/20/15
^ what he said C:
Posted 10/20/15 , edited 10/20/15
aww, you went back to using this awesome avi. wow, so kawaii~ <3
[this is not to get confused with, this is all about OP XD lol]
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/20/15

severticas wrote:

aww, you went back to using this awesome avi. wow, so kawaii~ <3


Now I just need to get back to my old self that used to write at least 1 emoji per sentence. ^_^
Posted 10/20/15

Nalaniel wrote:


severticas wrote:

aww, you went back to using this awesome avi. wow, so kawaii~ <3


Now I just need to get back to my old self that used to write at least 1 emoji per sentence. ^_^


aaah, i don't know what emoji is but YEAAAH~ lol. (i'll google it when i'm feeling less lazy)
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/20/15 , edited 10/20/15

severticas wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


severticas wrote:

aww, you went back to using this awesome avi. wow, so kawaii~ <3


Now I just need to get back to my old self that used to write at least 1 emoji per sentence. ^_^


aaah, i don't know what emoji is but YEAAAH~ lol. (i'll google it when i'm feeling less lazy)


These are emojis ---> ^_^ ^^ :3 <3 ._.
Posted 10/20/15

Nalaniel wrote:

These are emojis ---> ^_^ ^^ :3 <3 ._.


oh cool. i was hoping the moment will pass and i won't need to google it. don't you sometimes feel like some things are just not worth knowing about? lol
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/20/15

severticas wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

These are emojis ---> ^_^ ^^ :3 <3 ._.


oh cool. i was hoping the moment will pass and i won't need to google it. don't you sometimes feel like some things are just not worth knowing about? lol


Yeah, but that's my laziness. I'm sure your attention span can be compared to that of a fly.
Posted 10/20/15 , edited 10/20/15

Nalaniel wrote:


severticas wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

These are emojis ---> ^_^ ^^ :3 <3 ._.


oh cool. i was hoping the moment will pass and i won't need to google it. don't you sometimes feel like some things are just not worth knowing about? lol


Yeah, but that's my laziness. I'm sure your attention span can be compared to that of a fly.



i'll remember that! :D. well, the internet is one big distraction after another. ugh, the amount of useless information we absorb daily, it's inconceivable -grin-
Posted 10/20/15
Well I'll talk to you if you ever need anyone! I'm fairly active on here.
20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/20/15
Well what the shit, why not? If you need someone to chat, just add.
23686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 10/20/15
severticas will kill you

beware
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 10/20/15
I will send a buddy request!
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/20/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Are you desperate enough to talk to me?


u wanna talk about boobies and bananas and stuff? ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.