First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[TwDrama] Meteor Garden 2
3893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in limbo
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
i like meteor garden 1 than 2 because im pissed off with yesa and her weird friend. SO let ASI and SHANCHAI have they way. so sad for lei always a good savior and always as asi's shadow. but that the story goes.... its showtime folks
1299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
yah.. i agree what's said above. that MG2 is really borriingg.. so draggy already.. tss..
but then, it wud be better if lei ended up with sum1 worthit for him..
Posted 2/11/08
i skipped to the last part.
it was kinda boring yet sad
but daoming si &shancai are better together
9671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cali
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

michelleecute wrote:

DAO MING SI and SHANCAI

yesha can die
lei should end up with jing


but lei and shan cai is much cuter... lol

Posted 2/12/08

diana91 wrote:


michelleecute wrote:

DAO MING SI and SHANCAI

yesha can die
lei should end up with jing


but lei and shan cai is much cuter... lol



in real life they look good together... but in the show dao ming si and shancai have more chemistry...

9671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cali
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

michelleecute wrote:


diana91 wrote:


michelleecute wrote:

DAO MING SI and SHANCAI

yesha can die
lei should end up with jing


but lei and shan cai is much cuter... lol



in real life they look good together... but in the show dao ming si and shancai have more chemistry...



true, but sad to hear, that vic and barbie broke up
Posted 2/12/08

diana91 wrote:


michelleecute wrote:


diana91 wrote:


michelleecute wrote:

DAO MING SI and SHANCAI

yesha can die
lei should end up with jing


but lei and shan cai is much cuter... lol



in real life they look good together... but in the show dao ming si and shancai have more chemistry...



true, but sad to hear, that vic and barbie broke up


T_T dont remind me....

9671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cali
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

michelleecute wrote:


diana91 wrote:


michelleecute wrote:


diana91 wrote:


michelleecute wrote:

DAO MING SI and SHANCAI

yesha can die
lei should end up with jing


but lei and shan cai is much cuter... lol



in real life they look good together... but in the show dao ming si and shancai have more chemistry...



true, but sad to hear, that vic and barbie broke up


T_T dont remind me....



we've been quoting each other's words.... lol i'll juz add u up, to make it easier.. lol
Posted 2/12/08
ehhh
season two
gave me a head ache.

i just watched the first and last episode..

couldnt take like 29
other episodes of non sense.

the ending was stupid
i mean wtf!

yesha was
annoying,
barbie is wayyyyy prettier like in corner with love shes so cute.

Posted 2/13/08
LEI with SHANCAI!!!

I love Lei soooo much, he is so handsome, he is soo sexy :D
he is exactly the type of guy I like ;DD Everytime I see him, I adore him
I hate dao ming si ... he is so violent ... but Lei ... ahhhhh
I wish he could be my boyfriend
26056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
i was shock when i saw it, there is no bit parallel between meteor garden 1 and 2
26056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Egypt
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

ehhh
season two
gave me a head ache.

i just watched the first and last episode..

couldnt take like 29
other episodes of non sense.

the ending was stupid
i mean wtf!

yesha was
annoying,
barbie is wayyyyy prettier like in corner with love shes so cute.



ohh, you are right, meteor garden 2 very baaaaad , it has only frist episode
and also i agree with you , i like her in corner with love its good drama, its so nice
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
meteor garden 2 really really sucks!!!
i love the meteor garden 1 so much... i did wish for the sequel but when i watch it its realy devastating....
how i wish they didn't make it at all.... (sigh!)
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
i realy love the look and character of Lei here, you can't help but adore him but its okay if he did end with shancai because that's just the way it is.he can find someone who will love him wholeheartedly.he had the right attitude and understood perfectly that their (Shancai and Lei) story has not even started.
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / F
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
boring
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.