First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
My Hero Academia Anime Coming?
223967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/21/15

The domain name 'HeroAca.com' was registered under the name of TOHO Ad, the advertising company of the TOHO Group, on Tuesday.


Found this interesting today. Possible anime adaptation of My Hero Academia coming soon?

Source:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-10-21/domain-heroaca.com-registered-under-toho-name/.94448
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
Get the fuck out of here!

I'm so excited!
433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Greed Island
Offline
Posted 10/21/15

stark700 wrote:


The domain name 'HeroAca.com' was registered under the name of TOHO Ad, the advertising company of the TOHO Group, on Tuesday.


Found this interesting today. Possible anime adaptation of My Hero Academia coming soon?

Source:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-10-21/domain-heroaca.com-registered-under-toho-name/.94448


It would be awesome, but what makes you think that it could be for an anime?
223967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/21/15

Greed_III wrote:


stark700 wrote:


The domain name 'HeroAca.com' was registered under the name of TOHO Ad, the advertising company of the TOHO Group, on Tuesday.


Found this interesting today. Possible anime adaptation of My Hero Academia coming soon?

Source:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-10-21/domain-heroaca.com-registered-under-toho-name/.94448


It would be awesome, but what makes you think that it could be for an anime?


Just a guess but registered under Toho so very likely.
48245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 24th Ward
Online
Posted 10/21/15
Is it really coming?
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
This isn't that surprising, if it is a series. Highly popular SJ manga almost always get anime adaptations, and MHA's current chapter count puts it in line for a 2016 or early 2017 adaptation.
9258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
Seems a little soon, doesn't it?
JuJu26 
31840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 10/21/15

stark700 wrote:


The domain name 'HeroAca.com' was registered under the name of TOHO Ad, the advertising company of the TOHO Group, on Tuesday.


Found this interesting today. Possible anime adaptation of My Hero Academia coming soon?

Source:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-10-21/domain-heroaca.com-registered-under-toho-name/.94448


NO. FREAKIN'. WAY.

Here goes my prayer hoping that Toei does not get this series...

Gainax, Trigger, or Madhouse got this! I'd also trust J.C. Staff or Production I.G. as well
9610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / North Pole
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
ALREADY?!
Heckyeah, can't wait!
223967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
I'm assuming it might be an OVA adaptation. TV is also likely but it's still early even for this manga. If done, it'd be 1 cour. 2 cour is highly unlikely.
6963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Abyss of Time
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
OVA or series I'd hope it was being done by a good studio. Definitely a series worthy of an anime though.
14361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Shortbread Land
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
Nahhh, too soon.
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
It probably comes out next year or the year after.
15111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/22/15

stark700 wrote:

If done, it'd be 1 cour. 2 cour is highly unlikely.


Eh, I don't know with 63 chapters currently out they could do a 20-something series with a faster pace (3 chapters per episode) 30-something with a more normal pace series or a really slow One Piece style and make it long running with 1 chapter = 1 episode. World Trigger was I believe around Chapter 52 when it got adapted into a 50 episode series, So it is possible.
Still a 1 or 2 cour series might be a smarter idea to test the waters, I could definitely see Boku No Hero Academia becoming a hit though.
65064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10/22/15
I still gotta read the manga, but I've heard good things about this one!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.