First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Are fortune cookies still cool?
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15
I had one about a week ago and I still get excited for the message. not extremely excited but my dumbass still opens it. what are your thoughts?
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 12/2/15
There are messages in them...? I always wondered why they were called fortune cookies. I just swallow them whole.
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15
i've never been cool so...

i haven't even tried that lol.
717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15

Schmooples wrote:

There are messages in them...? I always wondered why they were called fortune cookies. I just swallow them whole.


Are you sure you have not choked on one yet, you shouldn't eat something whole XD
There are little papers inside them which tell your "fortune" good thing they don't really do that though, cause for the third time in a row, yesterday I opened one up and got a bad fortune XD
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15
http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=fortune%20cookie

Nope, they were cool back in 2014.
7845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15
Iron Man 3 ruined fortune cookies for me...among several other things...
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15


Ejanss 
17107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15

UnRavel1 wrote:

Iron Man 3 ruined fortune cookies for me...among several other things...


Yeah, but they all have lottery numbers in them now, so who cares?
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15
They have never been cool.

The cookie part is tasty though, especially the chocolate ones. I don't even look at the "fortunes." But I'd rather have "fortunes" than a string of lucky numbers, or a language lesson.
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15
I never open my fortune cookies. They just sit in my car for a long time
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15

IkusaTakuma wrote:


Schmooples wrote:

There are messages in them...? I always wondered why they were called fortune cookies. I just swallow them whole.


Are you sure you have not choked on one yet, you shouldn't eat something whole XD
There are little papers inside them which tell your "fortune" good thing they don't really do that though, cause for the third time in a row, yesterday I opened one up and got a bad fortune XD


Aren't we supposed to eat by inhaling things, though? Teeth are purely ornamental! Chewing gets rid of all the nutrients... Something.

Man, you have some bad luck. In honesty, I never read my fortunes - I just eat the cookie after removing the paper. They are delicious.
27346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15
I don't like Chinese food and I don't like fortune cookies that pretend they are Chinese food.

I always thought fortune cookies were cheesy and lame.
38360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15
"Lotto or not? That is the question" - fortune cookie
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15
I like fortune cookies and still read the fortunes lol.
11252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / The state of Wash...
Offline
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15
Of course fortune cookies are fun!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.