First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
What ticks you off the most?
18838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / I don't know??
Offline
Posted 10/22/15
There is only one that I can say for sure

When a video starts buffering for 2 minutes for every 10 seconds i watch, when it was working perfect for 15 minutes.

Especially when I'm watching a really good part, like an amazing Naruto or Fairy Tail fight scene.
Posted 10/22/15
Arguably; weaponized self-victimization. When people believe their supposed group to be attacked, and they viciously attack a so-called faceless enemy/enemies.
54031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 10/22/15
Not angry.. More of upsetting..Minor upset.. Like not able to find interesting Anime on here! XD
6882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Strawberry Fields
Offline
Posted 10/22/15
I do not like being disturbed.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 10/22/15
The kinds of people who walk really slowly or stop abruptly in doorways/stairwells when I'm in a rush to get somewhere and I happen to be walking right behind them. Just makes me want to push them down a flight of stairs then proceed to punch a window with my face.

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Getik 
15684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/22/15


Can't please everyone!
10529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/22/15
Being accused of something I know I am not guilty of. Not even the accusation, as much as an assumption of guilt.

Being left waiting for more than 5 min after a time I was told someone would pick me up.

Any time someone pulls the race card.

Being told I'm privileged or lived some amazing life because I am a white male. I mean, I've literally lived in a house without doors, electricity, running water, or insulation, burying my own shit. Not that life is bad, now... but I didn't live the high-life simply because I have white skin and a cock.

Being hit by a surprise attack, even playfully, can send me into blinding rage. I wish that wasn't true, though, because I have hurt friends who were just messing with me.

Constant bitching.

When other people get angry at me for something they should not.
146667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 10/22/15 , edited 10/22/15
When a package you really really really really REALLY want gets delayed cause it ends up at the wrong destination facility......and then never leaves it............

WHY YOU NO LEAVE DESTINATION FACILITY!!!!????
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 10/22/15
People too high on their horse that I can't comprehend how much weed they must've smoked to get that high...
8281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Satellite Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 10/22/15

lambofgenesis wrote:


PruBenAzul wrote:

Professors on a power trip and threaten their students.


One of my profs is so cool he asks the girls out to his boat (not yacht boat) in the middle of the night lol. (I was being sarcastic when I said cool HAHAHA).

Although I guess it's kinda creepy, I feel really bad for him because he's never been married and like 60s or something. He also got his heart broken when another prof stole his gf way back when. Yeah... And besides, I'm sure some girls went on his boat for the A's. There's those too ^^


Man, poor guy! But still really creepy! I'm glad you didn't go! lol I doubt I'd be that desperate for an A. Talk about some awful nightmares and some serious PTSD!
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Middle of the De...
Offline
Posted 10/22/15
PPL who show off ......... or ball hoggers
8281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Satellite Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 10/22/15

Kira0309 wrote:

When a package you really really really really REALLY want gets delayed cause it ends up at the wrong destination facility......and then never leaves it............

WHY YOU NO LEAVE DESTINATION FACILITY!!!!????


XD XD XD XD DUDE.

Or when it's at the "Sorted" and then "Preparing for Shipment"......for DECADES!

I'm pretty much convinced that if my packages go to Chicago, I won't see them for at least three more weeks.
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/22/15

PruBenAzul wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:


PruBenAzul wrote:

Professors on a power trip and threaten their students.


One of my profs is so cool he asks the girls out to his boat (not yacht boat) in the middle of the night lol. (I was being sarcastic when I said cool HAHAHA).

Although I guess it's kinda creepy, I feel really bad for him because he's never been married and like 60s or something. He also got his heart broken when another prof stole his gf way back when. Yeah... And besides, I'm sure some girls went on his boat for the A's. There's those too ^^


Man, poor guy! But still really creepy! I'm glad you didn't go! lol I doubt I'd be that desperate for an A. Talk about some awful nightmares and some serious PTSD!


(fyi I'm not a girl)
8281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Satellite Beach, FL
Offline
Posted 10/22/15

lambofgenesis wrote:


PruBenAzul wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:


PruBenAzul wrote:

Professors on a power trip and threaten their students.


One of my profs is so cool he asks the girls out to his boat (not yacht boat) in the middle of the night lol. (I was being sarcastic when I said cool HAHAHA).

Although I guess it's kinda creepy, I feel really bad for him because he's never been married and like 60s or something. He also got his heart broken when another prof stole his gf way back when. Yeah... And besides, I'm sure some girls went on his boat for the A's. There's those too ^^


Man, poor guy! But still really creepy! I'm glad you didn't go! lol I doubt I'd be that desperate for an A. Talk about some awful nightmares and some serious PTSD!


(fyi I'm not a girl)


I'm gonna double up on the "that would've been some awful nightmares and some serious PTSD" XD And glad he didn't try to pick you up for "late night fishing adventures".
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/22/15

PruBenAzul wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:


PruBenAzul wrote:


lambofgenesis wrote:


PruBenAzul wrote:

Professors on a power trip and threaten their students.


One of my profs is so cool he asks the girls out to his boat (not yacht boat) in the middle of the night lol. (I was being sarcastic when I said cool HAHAHA).

Although I guess it's kinda creepy, I feel really bad for him because he's never been married and like 60s or something. He also got his heart broken when another prof stole his gf way back when. Yeah... And besides, I'm sure some girls went on his boat for the A's. There's those too ^^


Man, poor guy! But still really creepy! I'm glad you didn't go! lol I doubt I'd be that desperate for an A. Talk about some awful nightmares and some serious PTSD!


(fyi I'm not a girl)


I'm gonna double up on the "that would've been some awful nightmares and some serious PTSD" XD And glad he didn't try to pick you up for "late night fishing adventures".


oh em geee, my eyes! why u do dis wit my imagination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.