Free guest passes
4016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
I have like 5 guests passes and I don't know how to share them, I don't have any friends , and I'm new over here HELP!
Posted 10/21/15 , edited 10/21/15

Jazmingarcia wrote:

I have like 5 guests passes and I don't know how to share them, I don't have any friends , and I'm new over here HELP!



You can post them here, I'm sure there's some people who would love to have them
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-803801/the-official-guest-pass-thread-read-opening-post-first
4016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
Ok I'll try
11095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 10/21/15
I always have this problem. But what I do is just leave them on episodes of shows I like.
27508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 10/22/15
I simply let them expire, rather than give them to the leechers. : P
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 10/22/15

saksiss wrote:

I simply let them expire, rather than give them to the leechers. : P


Awww, a selfish shellfish D:
One Punch Mod
85975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/22/15 , edited 10/22/15

Jazmingarcia wrote:

I have like 5 guests passes and I don't know how to share them, I don't have any friends , and I'm new over here HELP!



The_Brown_Stallion wrote:
You can post them here, I'm sure there's some people who would love to have them
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-803801/the-official-guest-pass-thread-read-opening-post-first


Thank you. Jazmingarcia, please do use that thread for sharing your guest passes.


TheGhostofLovecraft wrote:

I always have this problem. But what I do is just leave them on episodes of shows I like.


Please don't do that. While I realize it's common practice it clutters up the comments, and such comments are deleted when discovered. If you do this to an excessive amount you could even get banned from making comments.

Now that the appropriate information has been shared I've closed this thread, so.'ve it is not a General Discussion topic, and could end up attracting guest pass posting.
You must be logged in to post.