First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Boku Dake ga Inai Machi Discussions
JuJu26 
31800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/1/16
bw9207 
6022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/2/16
I only started watching the anime, because of a comment I read on another anime saying that it took second after this one. I'm just in love with this story now. I couldn't wait for more of the anime, so read all of the available manga. I'm happy that its going to be wrapped up shortly and the anime well feature the same ending as the manga.

I didn't see anything online for it, so maybe one of you know. Is this going to get an official english copy published? I want to purchase all of the volumes.
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/16 , edited 2/8/16
Chapter #36 has been translated.

Satoru loses another year, but is starting to resolve his memories.

I'm not sure who best girl is: Kitigari or his mother.

Chapter #37 has also been translated.

The feels and the foreshadowing
10474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/13/16 , edited 2/13/16
So I binge read the manga and really regret it.. I should've just waited for the weekly episodes. I'm so depressed now

goddammit Hiromi ruined the ship
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/16/16 , edited 2/16/16

anniegoesmeow wrote:

So I binge read the manga and really regret it.. I should've just waited for the weekly episodes. I'm so depressed now

goddammit Hiromi ruined the ship


We still have hope for Katagiri .....

10474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/17/16 , edited 2/17/16

Dariamus wrote:


anniegoesmeow wrote:

So I binge read the manga and really regret it.. I should've just waited for the weekly episodes. I'm so depressed now

goddammit Hiromi ruined the ship


We still have hope for Katagiri .....



The author could honestly carry this manga out for a lot longer. It's such a waste to just make Satoru and Airi fall in love and then "thats it." Like.. there has to be more! What happened to the teacher? Are we every going to get an explanation for the time jumping?
18093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 2/21/16
This thread totally needs a *spoiler alert*.....
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/16 , edited 2/22/16

lttlrshark wrote:

This thread totally needs a *spoiler alert*.....


Nobody is discussing anything ahead of the currently translated chapter

41850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/16
I'm currently on chapter 32. I totally wouldn't mind a Airi and Satoru ship. Considering Airi is best girl.
10474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/3/16
So since theres going to be a spin off manga that tells stories that weren't told in the main storyline, maybe we could get a alternate Kayo ending somewhere at the end of that?
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/16

anniegoesmeow wrote:

So since theres going to be a spin off manga that tells stories that weren't told in the main storyline, maybe we could get a alternate Kayo ending somewhere at the end of that?


That would have to be a heck of an alternate, given Kayo's circumstances.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.