First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What's your favorite candy?
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 10/23/15 , edited 10/23/15
Halloween is coming up and free candy is like the best thing in the world, I love candy...

I actually do not remember the last time I ate a lot of candy due to trying to eat healthier and stuff. However, I do remember my favorite which are crunch bars ahhh. What are your favorite candies? Bless those who give big chocolate bars on Halloween tbh those people deserve a star sticker on their forehead at least )-:
20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/23/15
The best candy ever is the Sweetart. Every year it was a battle to stop my dad from nicking them from my bag as I went door to door too, so I used to sort them while we were driving to the next area and hide them in my costume. Maybe it was because they were so hard for me to keep that I enjoyed them so, but to this day, that's probably my favourite kind of candy to buy.
Posted 10/23/15
17394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/23/15

Ara-kouhai wrote:

Halloween is coming up and free candy is like the best thing in the world, I love candy...

I actually do not remember the last time I ate a lot of candy due to trying to eat healthier and stuff. However, I do remember my favorite which are crunch bars ahhh. What are your favorite candies? Bless those who give big chocolate bars on Halloween tbh those people deserve a star sticker on their forehead at least )-:


Peanut M&Ms
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 10/23/15

Fuddbender wrote:


Ara-kouhai wrote:

Halloween is coming up and free candy is like the best thing in the world, I love candy...

I actually do not remember the last time I ate a lot of candy due to trying to eat healthier and stuff. However, I do remember my favorite which are crunch bars ahhh. What are your favorite candies? Bless those who give big chocolate bars on Halloween tbh those people deserve a star sticker on their forehead at least )-:


Peanut M&Ms


Those are actually very good, only thing i like with peanuts is chocolate.
14927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alaska
Offline
Posted 10/23/15
Chocolate-covered coffee beans, if that's even considered a "candy".
20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/23/15

Fuddbender wrote:


Ara-kouhai wrote:

Halloween is coming up and free candy is like the best thing in the world, I love candy...

I actually do not remember the last time I ate a lot of candy due to trying to eat healthier and stuff. However, I do remember my favorite which are crunch bars ahhh. What are your favorite candies? Bless those who give big chocolate bars on Halloween tbh those people deserve a star sticker on their forehead at least )-:


Peanut M&Ms


Now if you had said Peanutbutter M&Ms you would have had me, but actual peanuts in chocolate? Nah man only time Peanuts are good is with beer at a pub.
6039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 10/23/15
Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars
Posted 10/24/15
^That. Those Cookies and Cream bars are the best!
877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Friendship,...
Offline
Posted 10/25/15 , edited 10/25/15
Nutrageous and sour patch kidz exploders
6663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/25/15
Raisinettes. Milk chocolate. Or other chocolate covered fruit. Even better I don't feel as bad eating them because there is the fruit center.
Posted 10/25/15
Milk dudes
Posted 10/25/15

Pudding_Head wrote:

Chocolate-covered coffee beans, if that's even considered a "candy".


^This or this
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Middle of the De...
Offline
Posted 10/25/15
Gummy Bears #"R E K T"
Posted 10/25/15
Skittles
M&Ms
Lollipops
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.