First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply open relationships
Posted 10/23/15

severticas wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


severticas wrote:

i think that's lame and some people need to grow up. i don't have a good opinion of cheaters too.

i should probably not hold any judgement since everyone lives their life how they want and they make their own rules... i just don't want to know if anyone i know has an open relationship.


Why would it bother you if you knew people who are in that kind of relation ? That like being bother about how people eat their food.


why are you asking? why do you want to know? who are you? lol. i'm kidding.

seriously though, i don't like gossip and i don't want to know what people like or whatever. if i don't know about it, i don't have a problem with anyone in particular.


You mean, you don't like people who act like hot shit ?
Posted 10/23/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

You mean, you don't like people who act like hot shit ?


Uuuh... Kanye is my fav rapper. I don't get it.
17270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 10/23/15

latinaloverTX wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

Open relationships are for whores


wow you went hardcore


He always does.
Posted 10/23/15

severticas wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

You mean, you don't like people who act like hot shit ?


Uuuh... Kanye is my fav rapper. I don't get it.


79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 10/23/15

Nalaniel wrote:


latinaloverTX wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:

Open relationships are for whores


wow you went hardcore


He always does.


oh
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Your PC
Offline
Posted 10/23/15
I'd probably be fine with it.
I'm asexual though so I guess that might have something to do with it.
79066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ATX
Offline
Posted 10/23/15

NoduTheOddity wrote:

I'd probably be fine with it.
I'm asexual though so I guess that might have something to do with it.


a?
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Your PC
Offline
Posted 10/23/15
Yeah, as in one who doesn't experience sexual attraction.
43982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/23/15
Oh hell no, I could never do an open relationship. I don't believe an open relationship is a relationship at all. She's with me, I'm with her, period, that's it. No third parties. I would never cheat on her, and I expect the same faithfulness from her.
6638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/23/15 , edited 10/23/15
I see no problem with an open relationship. Certainly it is more up front and honest than doing something behind your SO's back without them knowing.

Then again I also have a different take on marriage than most people. I would point out marriage and relationships for love was incredibly rare historically speaking. Generally you married for financial, social, or legal reasons. But just because the person you are with for those reasons doesn't mean they are the person for you in other areas. Your SO or spouse may be your best friend that you trust implicitly but not your cup of tea in bed.
Posted 10/23/15
Nah. Since I'll always be the ugly one in any relationship, if I made it open it would literally just be them sleeping with other people and me waiting at home.
Posted 10/23/15

NoduTheOddity wrote:

Yeah, as in one who doesn't experience sexual attraction.


Bruh that is over simplification of it. I am asexual and I do experience attraction. Is more complicated than you assume to believe.
21924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Local Group, Milk...
Offline
Posted 10/23/15

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


TheSkyIsUp wrote:

Some of these opinions are making me cringe. My additional thought: Your significant other doesn't have to be thought of as your property... Isn't it nicer to be together because you genuinely want to and not because you've put all other human interaction on lock down and you threaten them if they break your rules?


It a relationship ever get's to threats then you should break up. But it's not good or a lasting relation if one person in the relation sleeps around with like 10 other people, the chance of a good realtionship is even less if both parties involved are sleeping around
I'm sorry but you really can't just decide that for other people. You're describing a very specific kind of relationship that I agree could be unhealthy, just as I was describing a mono one that's very specific and unhealthy. But running around sleeping with dozens of people is not what every poly relationship is. and even if someone did have that many partners it wouldn't automatically be a bad thing.

One Punch Mod
85792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/23/15 , edited 10/23/15
I strongly prefer open relationships. There was even a time when I was pretty aggressively anti-monogamy as a concept, but I've mellowed on that, and now I'm just anti-monogamy for me, and can respect those who prefer monogamy for themselves.

It does make me bristle when folks conflate open relationships (or closed relationships among more than two people) with "cheating" or being a whore. If it's open, then seeing other people sexually, romantically, or for other sorts of intimacy isn't cheating as long as it's not contrary to what the parties in the relationship(s) have agreed to. I don't even know what to say to folks who throw around the word whore as a slur. To me there's nothing intrinsically wrong with having a lot of dating or sexual partners, and I guess to others there is, so on that one we just disagree at a very fundamental level I guess.


PurpleDjango wrote:

KarenAraragi wrote:
So you hospitalize the guy who may or may no know, he fucking your girl. Even thou she will be the one a fault here ? You got some low standards.


Do me a favor and keep your opinions to your self, because Idgaf about your way of thinking.


If you don't want to hear other opinions, then don't post in the forums. Exchanging opinions is what the forums are for.
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 10/23/15

lorreen wrote:

I strongly prefer open relationships. There was even a time when I was pretty aggressively anti-monogamy as a concept, but I've mellowed on that, and now I'm just anti-monogamy for me, and can respect those who prefer monogamy for themselves.

It does make me bristle when folks conflate open relationships (or closed relationships among more than two people) with "cheating" or being a whore. If it's open, then seeing other people sexually, romantically, or other sorts of intimacy isn't cheating as long as it's not contrary to what the parties in the relationship(s) have agreed to. I don't even know what to say to folks who throw around the word whore as a slur. To me there's nothing intrinsically wrong with having a lot of dating or sexual partners, and I guess to others there is, so on that one we just disagree at a very fundamental level I guess.


PurpleDjango wrote:

KarenAraragi wrote:
So you hospitalize the guy who may or may no know, he fucking your girl. Even thou she will be the one a fault here ? You got some low standards.


Do me a favor and keep your opinions to your self, because Idgaf about your way of thinking.


If you don't want to hear other opinions, then don't post in the forums. Exchanging opinions is what the forums are for.


Uhuh, doesn't mean I can't tell him I don't care ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.